This sucks :( It was a great run though give or take the gas leak year and it ended nicely so I'm actually okay with not getting more. If they do end up making a movie or a sixth season on Netflix or Amazon I would be thrilled but right now I would like to see something new from Harmon (~Rick and Morty). Maybe something that doesn't have to deal with the shackles of network television.

I'm very sadden by this news especially when Parks and Rec was given a full renewal even with the same numbers Community's been getting. But to truly think about it we should be thanking NBC for at least giving us 5 seasons because they could of easily canceled us after season 3. I hope we come back but as of now i'm very happy we got this much of this great show. 

• Like 1

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

I'm very sadden by this news especially when Parks and Rec was given a full renewal even with the same numbers Community's been getting. But to truly think about it we should be thanking NBC for at least giving us 5 seasons because they could of easily canceled us after season 3. I hope we come back but as of now i'm very happy we got this much of this great show. 

Parks and Rec's renewal is for me a nice silver lining :)

I think the difference is that NBC fully owns Parks and Rec, whereas Community is owned by Sony, so they earn more money for P&R.

Alison Brie is in an upcoming will ferrell movie, but it's the "wife role". I hope it'll be more interesting than that sort of role usually is but somehow I doubt it.

Brie had a small, albeit pretty great, part in The LEGO Movie, too. (In my sig)

• Like 1

Brie had a small, albeit pretty great, part in The LEGO Movie, too. (In my sig)

yes. i know she was in the lego movie  

(and with abed's cameo in the winter soldier we've got community cast members in the two biggest movies of the year right now. hooray?)