Community was my favorite show for its first three seasons.  I just can't go any further than the convention episode.  It's so bad now.

Nobody is more sad about this than I am.

I'm currently watching and still enjoying the show but we will see later on if I was living in denial or not 

I think the puppet episode stands out from the rest because it showed heart and Community never really did that in its first 3 seasons. Also showing heart is always a big plus in my book. Now it did take me a second to get my mind around the puppet idea but when I did I really enjoyed it. 

• Like 1

• Community Manager

.....what?

I haven't seen the episode yet but that comment made me take a double-take. Community showed it's heart all the time. Now maybe it showed it's heart in a different manner but...yeah.

I haven't seen the episode yet but that comment made me take a double-take. Community showed it's heart all the time. Now maybe it showed it's heart in a different manner but...yeah.

I probably should of worded that better, Community did show heart in the first 3 seasons but in my opinion not to the certain extend that this season has. The puppet episode reminds me most of the stop-motion episode