Also a few plots they totally dropped like City College at the end of the the Origins episode, Abed's love interest, Pierce (Not totally going to blame the show on that one), and Harmon's late night drunk rewrites were very well missed. Now I did enjoy this season but as I pointed out there were problems. I hope for a renewal by NBC

Six Seasons and a Movie 

Also a few plots they totally dropped like City College at the end of the the Origins episode, Abed's love interest, Pierce (Not totally going to blame the show on that one), and Harmon's late night drunk rewrites were very well missed. Now I did enjoy this season but as I pointed out there were problems. I hope for a renewal by NBC

Six Seasons and a Movie 

This was the Season of Dropped Plot Threads.

Also a few plots they totally dropped like City College at the end of the the Origins episode, Abed's love interest, Pierce (Not totally going to blame the show on that one), and Harmon's late night drunk rewrites were very well missed. Now I did enjoy this season but as I pointed out there were problems. I hope for a renewal by NBC Six Seasons and a Movie

You know I hear that six seasons and a movie talk, I say be thankful what you get out of this show, if NBC wasn't such a clusterfuck of epic proportions this would have been lone gone.I never cared for Community, but I apply the same logic to Parks and Rec, the Office and when it aired Friday Night Lights
  • Like 1

You know I hear that six seasons and a movie talk, I say be thankful what you get out of this show, if NBC wasn't such a clusterfuck of epic proportions this would have been lone gone.I never cared for Community, but I apply the same logic to Parks and Rec, the Office and when it aired Friday Night Lights

Hey i'm very thankful for what I got with Community. If you watch the series, the whole "Six Seasons and a Movie" came from an Abed line. It just become the Community cult saying. 

Honestly, the whole hope for it being renewed is the unrealistic expectation that maybe Harmon might one day be back. But that isn't gonna happen, so it isn't gonna kill me if it leaves because it's just gonna tarnish the show's legacy having more and more hit and miss seasons piled on by people who may or may not know what they're doing.

• Like 1

AV Club gave the episode a D. Do I bother watching it? I've been in and out for the whole season and I no longer care if it's renewed or not. 

Eh. Unless you're a completist (or masochist), I'd just wait for reruns. 

Wow, that brought pandering to a new level.

Overall, it feels like the whole season was designed by folks who think they know what makes good Community because they watched all the episodes but it just lent to an awkward imitation. ("Paintball guns! The fans liked those episodes with paintball guns in them before so we should probably put those in there! They're gonna looove that!")

• Like 4

I still think last nights episode would of been better if it was given more time to flesh things out. Hell even if they made the battle scene a little longer it would of been better or maybe even explain how the dark timeline made the transfer over to the real timeline. 

• Community Manager

Honestly, the whole hope for it being renewed is the unrealistic expectation that maybe Harmon might one day be back. But that isn't gonna happen, so it isn't gonna kill me if it leaves because it's just gonna tarnish the show's legacy having more and more hit and miss seasons piled on by people who may or may not know what they're doing.

Actually he might.

• Community Manager

Well I don't really know what I'm talking about when it comes to television so I didn't want to come off as optimistic only to be quickly corrected by a more knowledgeable person.Regardless, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well you're not completely wrong. The chances of him coming back are slim but there's hope.