well I see why he left Community 

http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/donald-glover-to-create-and-star-in-music-themed-fx-comedy-series-project/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

EXCLUSIVE: Donald Glover has lined up his followup series to Community. The actor-comedian is set to write, executive produce and play the lead in a half-hour comedy, which has landed at FX for development. Tentatively entitled Atlanta, the comedy is set against the backdrop of the Atlanta music scene. Glover grew up in Atlanta and has an active music career as a hip-hop artist, stage name Childish Gambino. I hear several networks were interested in Atlanta but, in addition to the FX comedy brand, Glover also was attracted by the network’s willingness to accommodate his music touring schedule. Glover is free and clear to topline Atlanta as he is no longer a regular on Community and is set to appear in five of the 13 episodes of the cult NBC comedy’s upcoming fifth season. Last season, Glover was attached in second position to an NBC comedy project penned by Matt Hubbard. Glover, repped by CAA, The Schiff Co. and attorney Lev Ginsburg, stated off as a writer on 30 Rock before landing the breakout role onCommunity as former high school quarterback-turned-air conditioning repair annex recruit Troy Barnes. He also has headlined two standup comedy specials.

The students of Greendale Community College had better be on their toes this fall: Breaking Bad‘s Emmy-nominated fixer Jonathan Banks is headed to Community for Season 5.

Banks will appear in 11 episodes as Pat Nichols, “an intense criminology professor with a mysterious background in military and police work” according toEW.com.

Season 5 will be one of significant change for Community. Last month, series regular Donald Glover announced he wouldn’t be returning full-time to the cult favorite, while costar Chevy Chase exited toward the end of last season. What’s more, creator Dan Harmon will be back in the mix after parting ways for the duration of Season 4.

Mike is heading to Community 

I started watching Community two weeks ago and finished season 4 a few hours ago. Man, I can't even describe the horror that the fourth season was, I wanted to cry when I remember the brilliance of the past seasons. Aside from two or three episodes (that are just passable) this fourth season can be summarized in four words: forced, predictable, dumb and unfunny.

Remember how Heroes got worse with every season, hitting the rock bottom with the last one, it was like we jumped from the first great season to the fourth all of a sudden with Community. 

Edited by Goffe

• Community Manager

Yup, Herstory of Dance and the body-switching episode were the only good ones that came out of the whole trainwreck that was S4.

I liked the puppet episode!

The problem with season four of Community was that it tried too hard to please the fanbase. It should have done it's own thing rather than continually trying to prove that it wasn't going to change.

Yup, Herstory of Dance and the body-switching episode were the only good ones that came out of the whole trainwreck that was S4.

agreed, those two episodes were the best, I would add "Cooperative Escapism in Familial Relations (the one that Jeff meet his dad) I think. The muppets episodes felt like they were trying to mimic Harmon, a soulless imitation