Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

lol please. Cucumberbitch is so overrated. His face is aesthetically not pleasing, I definitely wouldn't be able to buy him as a ladies man (which is what his character is supposed to be). Plenty of more talented actors out there anyway. If they can upgrade from Stone to Wasikowska, I'm sure they'll manage to replace him with someone better.

• Like 1

lol please. Cucumberbitch is so overrated. His face is aesthetically not pleasing, I definitely wouldn't be able to buy him as a ladies man (which is what his character is supposed to be). Plenty of more talented actors out there anyway. If they can upgrade from Stone to Wasikowska, I'm sure they'll manage to replace him with someone better.

Couldn't agree more. I thought he was mediocre in STID, and he does have a weird face.

Cumberbatch is NOT overrated, he's one of the best actors out there, and is absolutely unique. If you think Wasikowska is an upgrade over Stone, I can't take you seriously, Stone is way more talented. 

LMAO no. Wasikowska is a far superior actor to Stone. Stone is more charismatic than she is skilled. I like her but she would NEVER be able to pull off what Wasikowska did in Jane Eyre, Stoker and In Treatment. Del Toro DEFINITELY upgraded.

• Like 5