Lordmandeep

Avatar The Last Airbender/ Legend Of Korra

Well anyone who has seen this show knows this is the best animation show on TV and is well suited for ages 10+ to Adults.Avatar the Last AirBender was a hugely sucessfull show in 2008 and I learned that the made a sequel called Legend Of Korra which was on this year and got massive sucess.I watched Legend of Korra and it is a great show with some rather adult topics for an animation show.It will be great to see this great series continue as it tells an amazaing epic tale. Also Bloodbending FTW...Also who was the most powerful bender in the intial Avatar show apart from the Avatar himself?AzulaFire Lord OzaiKatara?General Iroh?

• Like 1

I think Azula was likley the strongest of the young Benders.Iroh was always strong but never displayed his full power...Azula was stronger then Katara or Zuko but she went a bit crazy!Also, BTW...Whats your opinion on Legend Of Korra...I like the new Avatar and the mix of old and new...

Edited by Lordmandeep

Well anyone who has seen this show knows this is the best animation show on TV and is well suited for ages 10+ to Adults.Avatar the Last AirBender was a hugely sucessfull show in 2008 and I learned that the made a sequel called Legend Of Korra which was on this year and got massive sucess.I watched Legend of Korra and it is a great show with some rather adult topics for an animation show.It will be great to see this great series continue as it tells an amazaing epic tale.Also Bloodbending FTW...Also who was the most powerful bender in the intial Avatar show apart from the Avatar himself?AzulaFire Lord OzaiKatara?General Iroh?

I liked Avatar, particularly the third season, I watched Korra too and I loved it : the graphic improvement was so impressive, it's such a beautiful show, more mature but the Avatar's kind of humour is still in it.Can't wait for the season 2 of The Legend of Korra :)Amon was a great bad guy :o Edited by Fullbuster

I think Azula was likley the strongest of the young Benders.Iroh was always strong but never displayed his full power...Azula was stronger then Katara or Zuko but she went a bit crazy!Also, BTW...Whats your opinion on Legend Of Korra...I like the new Avatar and the mix of old and new...

I think Azuala was a lot stronger than Ozia, (before she got nuts) the only real thread was irhro I think

• Like 1

By the end Zuko was almost as good as Azula and OZai was the best even Iroh said he wasn't sure he could beat him.

Zuko was almost as good because Azula gets crazy in the last season, no one uses lightning as much as she did. She got blue fire, none did that every before. She could fly with her fire before the comet. Her dad Ozai was beaten by zuko, so that makes him derp. 

Edited by pepsa

Zuko was almost as good because Azula gets crazy in the last season, no one uses lightning as much as she did. She got blue fire, none did that every before. She could fligh with he fire before the comet. Her dad Ozai was beaten by zuko, so that makes him derp.

Even before that he fought with her evenly at burning rock and the eastern air temple those fights ended in draws and she was actively trying to kill him

Even before that he fought with her evenly at burning rock and the eastern air temple those fights ended in draws and she was actively trying to kill him

I knew you would say that: you can't compare the fight afther the prison. That was clearly afther that one, she was already turning creazy. Btw if you look to the making off they tell you that afther that moment she lost powers. Even in the movie they say it's 'she is not herself" and he know that out of that fight. 

There's some ridiculous Toph underestimation going on in this thread. 

I just saw The Serpant's Pass again. I remembered it as being a good, but somewhat cliche and forgettable episode. Now, I'm blown away by it. This show just gets better and better the more I watch it.

The wonderful thing about Avatar is like a true epic, it works on every level. There are some truly great small moments as well. The family from The Serpent's Pass is shown for a fleeting moment in "The Awakening" when the Fire Nation marches into Ba Sing Se. And the expressions on their faces is absolutely devastating. It's just a moment, but in that moment the animators do an excellent job portraying the immensely crushing anguish of the family while watching the marching Fire Nation troops.  You can literally feel their pain as they realize they went through so much turmoil in reaching the last free city for nothing and the prospects of a peaceful future for their newborn has now completely diminished. 

Edited by Spidey Freak