Gopher

The 2013 Box Office Awards (THANKS FOR VOTING)

Context! Joe shows up like 20 minutes in and then the whole movie is about him, what he's doing, what others are doing for him, etc, etc, and he's got a lot of screentime too. Maybe not as much as Emile Hirsch, but still...

For me Hirsch is the protagonist, Joe the antagonist. The movie is about Hirsch needing to off his mother for money and then having lots of second thoughts when he realizes how much Joe is into his younger sister. IMO at least.

For me Hirsch is the protagonist, Joe the antagonist. The movie is about Hirsch needing to off his mother for money and then having lots of second thoughts when he realizes how much Joe is into his younger sister. IMO at least.

Numbers, please tell me you are with me and at least gave The Grey the amount of love that it really deserved. :worthy:

Gopher, I'm gonna edit some of my cats. I wussed out on sup actor and actress. I'm gonna kick TLJ and field out :lol:

TLJ should win Best Sore Loser Face Male and Taylor Swift Best Sore Loser Face Female. They really made headlines and trended with those mugs.