efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

I'm not a guild member myself, but my godfather is and everything I know is through introductions by him. Tapley is decent, but he's too insufferable most of the time for me to stand him. And oh my fish, getting your info from ADF? You standards are slipping. ;)

I can`t resist ADF! They are pretty similar to BOF in that they have injokes that are incomprehensible to outsiders (theirs Knightmare, The Nanny, El Senor, ours Shriekapoo, Shitto, Puerto Rico).OK, so what does industry say about Leo in DU? And that insane speech to end all speeches?

It is happening. It isn't just you :lol:

I still wonder why the threads start derailing when people start talking about Python related stuff. I mean, back there, it was the size, here it was the fact that he was smelling someone's feet while jerking off... People are obviously attracted to these kind of subjects.

How did the conversation turned into Tarantino jerking off to feet?

Well, people around were calling Tarantino a idiot or something like that, and someone happened to mention that he said in an interview that he jerked off while smelling/licking someone's feet.

I wonder if Tarantino has ever been in the shower or whatever, looked down at his own feet and said "fuck it, that'll do." and started jerking off?

Sounds like a question the world is waiting to see answered.