efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

Even the fact that this dude has engaged me in this "argument" is silly. I have not bashed the film or called it crap. I have not said that it flopped. I have only mentioned that it's not the smash blockbuster that Mizheads predicted it would be, ...

With an end target of $150-170m, I'd say it's definitely a smash blockbuster for its genre.

Even the fact that this dude has engaged me in this "argument" is silly. I have not bashed the film or called it crap. I have not said that it flopped. I have only mentioned that it's not the smash blockbuster that Mizheads predicted it would be, and it's too early to determine whether non-Mizheads love it. WOM is still undetermined among mainstream audiences.

Wait, since when were people calling this a blockbuster? It's a big hit, you could even say it's huge compared with what many analysts were saying it'd do, and what musicals have traditionally done but it's not a blockbuster. And is this seriously what we've been arguing about this entire time? If it's a blockbuster? Edited by riczhang

Musicals are even more serious.In fact in honour of Les Mis I demand the rest of this argument be done in song.

I dreamed a dream of numbers highWhen hope was high and life worth livingI dreamed that Oscars would be nighI dreamed that Coch would be forgiving
  • Like 7

I dreamed a dream of numbers highWhen hope was high and life worth livingI dreamed that Oscars would be nighI dreamed that Coch would be forgiving

But then the cochs come at nightWith her post-s soft as thunderAs she tears our Mis apartAs she turns our film to shame

Nobody was predicting 300 million. Stop trying to make Les Mis sound like a disappointment.

Les Mis is a bigger diappointment than The Floppit. Floppit couldn`t make $600 mio, Les Mis can`t make $300 mio. Les Floperables. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1