efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

Hey, Ric, are you really a guild member or you`re full of unexpected turd? Tapley says that he`s hearing tons of industry love for LM. Now he isn`t the best predictor (as per ADF who are at odds with him) but he ahs it as the projected winner.

The Hobbit is Snatching Wigs

Posted Image

He`s so awesome and towers over the entire movie. Nothing in terms of performances comes anywhere close to him in TH. I can see why TH loonies would be so forgiving of TH which isn`t anyone (on and off camera)`s B game let alone A game except for Serkis.He should be in a tarantino flick. Edited by fishnets

Hey, Ric, are you really a guild member or you`re full of unexpected turd? Tapley says that he`s hearing tons of industry love for LM. Now he isn`t the best predictor (as per ADF who are at odds with him) but he ahs it as the projected winner.

I'm not a guild member myself, but my godfather is and everything I know is through introductions by him. Tapley is decent, but he's too insufferable most of the time for me to stand him. And oh my fish, getting your info from ADF? You standards are slipping. ;) Edited by riczhang