Dementeleus

Weekend numbers thread (close between TH and DU 31.5-31 so far)

Replace Marigold and Django with Life of Pi and maybe Moonrise Kingdom and I'm right there with you

No way Moonrise gets one and why do you think Django is out?

Iron Sky??!!

Prequel to Skyfall and Ironman. James Bond is in SHIELD and suggests the idea of an Iron Man to Tony Stark before he gets kidnapped in the desert. Edited by baumer

No way Moonrise gets one and why do you think Django is out?

Well, because.. because.. of course it will because.. because.. ooooowwwwww okay I'm just hating on Django, and that is blinding me. It will get in even though I dont want it to

I think in order from most to least likely it's Lincoln, Argo, ZDT, Les Mis, Silver Linings. In a year where there's a LOT to choose from, consensus picks like Lincoln and Argo seem like the safest bets.I'm more curious right now to see if Django gets a BP nomination.

Spielberg's won several Oscars (3; two for directing and one for producing) and awhile Affleck has won one (for Screenplay), being rewarded as a filmmaker solidifies his comeback. And Hollywood loves them a comeback. Don't see how he doesn't win to be honest. He has the narrative.
  • Like 1