baumer

Wednesday #s Variety Hobbit 4.4

In a way, i could understand TolkienFans' fury about her since she was made up for the movie, not being part of the original book etc.I mean, not counting Galadriel, is there really not one female character in the book?

What fury? Most fans are indifferent, unless she ends up doing something really crazy (taking the Ring from Bilbo).

In a way, i could understand TolkienFans' fury about her since she was made up for the movie, not being part of the original book etc.I mean, not counting Galadriel, is there really not one female character in the book?

Methinks some of the spiders might be females. Otherwise I think not; not even Lobelia is mentioned by name, there's only the "Sackville-Baggins" family. And Belladonna Took, Bilbo's mother - but she's long dead. Edited by IndustriousAngel

The Granny tried for the lead in Jack Ryan, as if Branagh would pair young Chris Pine with his grandmother. He ain`t stupid like PJ who lets Boyens run all over him with her fanfic shit. So young Knightmare got the part.

I love you fishnets :lol:

There isn`t one and I was the character defender because Eowimp fans were affraid that she`d steal Eowimp`s thunder as if there was any thunder to be stolen. Like, Eowimp and thunder that isn`t her fart? nah.But this corset and Katniss detroning business rub me the wrong way plus Kili was so fuckin annoying in AUJ I wanted to smash his face into the edge of a metal table.

Kili was so fuckin annoying in AUJ I wanted to smash his face into the edge of a metal table.

:rofl:fishnets is the greatest thing that happened to this foruns!
  • Like 2

What fury? Most fans are indifferent, unless she ends up doing something really crazy (taking the Ring from Bilbo).

hello, seducing a young dwarf is really bad as will be the obligatory heroic shit in the third movie since every character will have a big moment in that one cause audience can`t get enough of repetitiveness it seems. can`t get enough of Gandalf Ex Machina, can`t get enough of people surviving 20th fall, can`t get enough of 50+ big heroic moments one after another. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
  • Like 1

So, adding a character not intented by the Creator is not shock-worthy?What if they did that for...i don't know....HarryPotter?Lol about the "taking the Ring" part. Crazy, indeed.