Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

They always do. But isn't the Django online some cam bullshit? I'm gonna wait for cinema on that one.

No. Good quality appeared today. Cam bullshits don't count for me.

I download movies that was not shown here or will never be shown here like Beasts, Moonrise and those docus. For the rest, I wait patiently for the theater release. For blockbusters we don't have to wait that long anyway but for the serious/'Oscar" stuff we have to wait. I like watching movies in the big screen better, I can concentrate and absorb it more :D Watching it at home especially in my laptop is not convenient because the Internet is such a distraction lolLincoln won't be showing here until mid February. Life of Pi and Les Mis in a few days :)

I might watch LES MISERABLES this Friday.

Wait for cinema for Django. It's worth it.

For sure. Like I said, that and Les Mis are the ones I wanted to see in cinemas. The others I wasn't fussed about. And aside from those two I think I've seen every Oscar contender except maybe one or two acting contenders.

I might watch LES MISERABLES this Friday.

It won't be available yet, it's set for Jan. 16 but there will be lots of advanced screenings next week though. They'll even have a red carpet/formal event premiere next week at Resorts World ManilaZero Dark Thirty opens next Friday right after the Oscar nods announcements. Silver Linings Playbook meanwhile on Feb. 27 two days after the Oscar awards. I bet the local distributor is hoping Lawrence wins the Oscar so they can use it to promote the movie Edited by forg

Screeners are popping up almost everyday but I'm resisting downloading especially the one who have schedule release date here already.

Silver Linings Playbook and Les Miserables should appear Sunday. Are the only two left.

Good opening day for Texas Chainsaw 3D. It will likely disappear from theaters rather quickly.Where do you all download movies?

You can look on torrents (thepiratebay) for DVDRip or DVDSCR.Should have Perks in around 2 minutes xD.

Good opening day for Texas Chainsaw 3D. It will likely disappear from theaters rather quickly.Where do you all download movies?

Online site, don't download. And I don't see a movie there since late 2011 :lol:Last movie I saw ilegally was Project X in a house of a friend.

It won't be available yet, it's set for Jan. 16 but there will be lots of advanced screenings next week though. They'll even have a red carpet/formal event premiere next week at Resorts World ManilaZero Dark Thirty opens next Friday right after the Oscar nods announcements. Silver Linings Playbook meanwhile on Feb. 27 two days after the Oscar awards. I bet the local distributor is hoping Lawrence wins the Oscar so they can use it to promote the movie

Oh, really? I thought LM opens this Friday. Ok, I might watch ZDT.

I am proud to say that I saw Perks in theaters.

I would say that too, but in order to say that, the Romanian theaters need to do their part: release the movie in the freakin' theaters.

Plan on trying to see SLP this week if I can. Definitely seeing ZD30 next weekend ASAP.I sadly missed the boat for Perks, Seven Psychopaths, Cloud Atlas, The Master, End of Watch, and a couple others in theaters, so it's a slow process to catch up via Netflix.

Surely watching a streaming version of a movie that's been ripped illegally also qualifies as "illegal", no?

Only for the distributor (Site). If you download from torrents, whilst you download, you also upload what you download, which means illegal distribution. If you don't download and watch it online, only the site owner can get in trouble.

Only for the distributor (Site). If you download from torrents, whilst you download, you also upload what you download, which means illegal distribution. If you don't download and watch it online, only the site owner can get in trouble.

I was talking more from a moral sensibility.
  • Like 2