Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

Careful Laid Plans is up. It's by far the longest movie I've written. ~10600 words. And, I need some advice. Namely director. I'm thinking the Coens right now because I plan on making this a sort of informal trilogy with Empty Hearth, This, and a as of yet unnamed but sorta planned out 3rd movie. But, I'm open to other suggestions. I think Scorsese, Innaritu, and PTA could also fit. But, if anyone could give me a suggestion I'd appreciate it. Also, is the run time too long?

And also Spoiler tag. I've had a lot of grief from quite a few of my movies getting cut off at some point, especially the long ones. Could someone check to see if this one showed up? 

Edited by riczhang

I am not sure what is wrong with me but my last two movies were not supposed to be what they are now. The first was supposed to be a kids movie to be released on Christmas day. It ended up as a tentpole about the rise of an hero on Presidents Day and the second was supposed to be a low budget horror filler and ended up as a tentpole about the rise of a new giant species in early March.

And added a black comedy. To be honest none of my plots are huge except maybe Golden Bird and certainly Planeswalkers that I spent plenty of times and surely will be upset of its not making CC top 10 lol

Next year I'm planning only 4 films and fillers.

Edited by Alfred Unchained

Since those are all ifs I'm not doing anything.

When the deadline for submissions end, if certain films are not finished then you can renew those requests.

And speaking of the deadline, I am going to extend it by 2 days because I have only just crashed through writer's block today for multiple films. So it will be midnight EST Wednesday night now.