Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM VI - Discussion Thread

• Community Manager

The problem CJohn is that people tend to forget that thread exists. It should be stickied.

If there was a mod a mod could re-order that thread to have everyone's posts on Page 1 of that thread it'd be awesome.

In any event, the Advance Schedule won't be up until at least Part 1 is over.

Hmm?

In any process, the forums don't give us the power to re-order posts within a thread. They're automatically ordered by the date they were posted by the forum and there's no way to override that.

I can get rid of all the "update" posts but I'm not sure that would solve the problem.

Hmm?In any process, the forums don't give us the power to re-order posts within a thread. They're automatically ordered by the date they were posted by the forum and there's no way to override that.I can get rid of all the "update" posts but I'm not sure that would solve the problem.

Probably wouldn't, but it would be a kickass exercise of MOD POWER if possible.

My Michael Bay crap is up. Surely a blockbuster. At the same time if there are CAYOM Razzies, it's a main contender. Will Smith's role is absolutely hilarious lol

It probably wasn't a good idea to have Will Smith play the President :lol: Edited by Alpha

Wow added up my word count for Society so far and it is 4,750 words long. It will probably after editing and finishing writing end up just over 6,000 words long. Definitely my longest film written

Actually it is at 6,400 words and still four scenes (all major scenes) to go. Might hit 8,000 words.

Damn, now I'm starting to feel like Cyber's relatively short, and it's over 5k words! :lol:

Don't worry! Most of my hit films were short (My Life to Waste was 4k). The length shouldn't determine the quality. Society demands a lengthier plot line.
  • Like 1