riczhang

70th Golden Globes - Discussion Thread (Winners in 1st Post)

I don't have any problems with KK. It's AD's weird idol worship that puts me off. I was done when they said she was the biggest female box office draw ever.

Oh, c`mon, that was this Knightmare loon Lawrence of Arabia who was too loony even by ADF standards and ended up banned. he and that other loon Nose.

I don't have any problems with KK. It's AD's weird idol worship that puts me off. I was done when they said she was the biggest female box office draw ever.

I hate KK, I loathe her, I think she's horrible. But Anna karenina worked for some strange and inexplicable reason.

The forums for the Awards Daily Oscar blog have developed a series of memes, ranging from Blanchitto to Zhang Ziyi's Oscar ballot.One of them is "The Nanny" which refers to Naomi Watts, who used to be the nanny for Tom and Nicole's kids before she broke out in Hollywood. Since most of the people who post on ADF lack souls, they act as vicious as possible to their targets of wrath, hence the current attack "go to the crib Nanny," implying that Naomi Watts sucks and should quit acting and go back to looking after stinky kids for a living.

The forums for the Awards Daily Oscar blog have developed a series of memes, ranging from Blanchitto to Zhang Ziyi's Oscar ballot.One of them is "The Nanny" which refers to Naomi Watts, who used to be the nanny for Tom and Nicole's kids before she broke out in Hollywood. Since most of the people who post on ADF lack souls, they act as vicious as possible to their targets of wrath, hence the current attack "go to the crib Nanny," implying that Naomi Watts sucks and should quit acting and go back to looking after stinky kids for a living.

Damn this is so accurate it's not even funny. They do lack souls. Terrible group of people. Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

ADF are a prime example of why I`m smart for hating on Shitto. Nanny won`t go to crib becasue she has awards shows to attend while grumpy old queens have their asses glued to their keyboards 24-7 like total basement dwellers and losers they are. OTOH, Shitto`s in the crib. I don`t even have to remind her to go there. I mean, where else would she go, I Frankenstein premiere?

If LexG posted at ADF it might be the single most glorious forum ever, because he could and would take on the ADF legions single-handedly in the Actress Wars and the results would be epic.

Who's LexG? And the Actress Wars on ADF are already plenty bad enough. I had multiple moments after seeing their Meryl bashing last year. YOU CANNOT SIMPLY JUST INSULT A GODDESS! THAT'S FUCKING BLASPHEMY! And Fish, who are you at ADF?

Who's LexG? And the Actress Wars on ADF are already plenty bad enough. I had multiple moments after seeing their Meryl bashing last year. YOU CANNOT SIMPLY JUST INSULT A GODDESS! THAT'S FUCKING BLASPHEMY!And Fish, who are you at ADF?

To paraphrase Morpheus:"No one can tell you who LexG is, you have to see him for yourself."
  • Like 1

Yes they do. They support Chastain only because they hate Jen but they are giving her credit for great speeches.

Not really.They are 4 or 5 posters who really hate her but the rest loves her or is ok with her.Also have a look at this :Who will be nominated-again ?http://awardsdailyforums.com/showthread.php?32169-Who-will-be-nominated-againWhen you look at the results, it shows that AD forumers know very well that Jlaw is the real deal and is no fluke.