3-RALPH ROMPE INTERNET

4-SPIDER MAN UN NUEVO UNIVERSO

5-BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

6-SUPERLOPEZ

7-EL GRINCH

8-MORTAL ENGINES

9-SOBRE RUEDAS

10-MIAMOR PERDIDO

Yeah, ComScore posts two tweets with the Top 10 of the day but without numbers. One is provisional (they are posted between 0-2AM) and later they post the official Top 10 (4-6AM). If you have an account on Rentrak (you have to pay for that), you can know the exact numbers

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ScareLol said:

Yeah, ComScore posts two tweets with the Top 10 of the day but without numbers. One is provisional (they are posted between 0-2AM) and later they post the official Top 10 (4-6AM). If you have an account on Rentrak (you have to pay for that), you can know the exact numbers

I know, I follow a lot of their accounts (different countries) I was more surprised to see the lists here, as they are without the numbers

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

I know, I follow a lot of their accounts (different countries) I was more surprised to see the lists here, as they are without the numbers

Yeah, it's a bit useless with no numbers but we can know if a movie is doing worse and worse, a la SpiderVerse on Christmas Day, or a new hit is coming like El Fotografo de Mauthausen did weeks ago. If you want, i can stop posting the dailies Top 10

1 minute ago, ScareLol said:

Yeah, it's a bit useless with no numbers but we can know if a movie is doing worse and worse, a la SpiderVerse on Christmas Day, or a new hit is coming like El Fotografo de Mauthausen did weeks ago. If you want, i can stop posting the dailies Top 10

No no, I was only wondering, I am not against it!

1 hour ago, ScareLol said:

No, please keep posting. Any info is useful!

7 hours ago, ScareLol said:

It is not useless. It shows the trends, as you well say. If you want, keep posting them :)

December 21st-23th:

DPvE3wW.jpg

Aquaman has opened a bit lower than some other SH films of this year like Deadpool 2 (€3.3m), Venom (€3.1m). But Christmas will help it to match them, or even outgross both, which did about €9.5m.

Mary Poppins is lower than I had expected. It is obvious that in this case we can not look at the adjusted figures to extrapolate a big success (the original sold 5 million admissions and ranks #35 in the all time adjusted. Times change). Anyway, I guess that it can make decent figures through the holidays (we have holidays in Spain until Jan 6th, and even Monday 7th in some regions this year). I think we could see 7-8 million at the end, maybe a bit more. It is hard to predict with so many holidays.

Bohemian Rhapsody has again another great drop facing 3 wide releases. It has already outgrossed Infinity War, and by next Sunday it should be over Incredibles 2, just behind JW2 in 2018. €22m are probable, what would mean to reach Jurassic World 1 and Beauty and the Beast (2017), and ranking about #35.

Spider-Verse disappoints like in other countries. Maybe €3m total.

Superlópez, local SH based on a local comic, keeps making big numbers. It seems headed to be the 3rd biggest SH film of the year, just behind Incredibles 2 and Infinity War. And 2nd biggest local film of the year, behind Campeones. Heading to €11m.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, ScareLol said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is an absolute monster in Spain too. Today Fox is releasing a Sing Along version of the film only for today

Presales for Bohemian Rhapsody (Sing Along) as of now:

20:30 2D VOSE Sing Along: 47/193

Why only today, the sing-along version belong to this holiday season!

TOP 10 Provisional - 27 Diciembre

1-EL REGRESO DE MARY POPPINS

2-AQUAMAN

3-RALPH ROMPE INTERNET

5-BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

6-EL GRINCH

7-SUPERLOPEZ

8-UN ASUNTO DE FAMILIA

9-SOBRE RUEDAS

10-MORTAL ENGINES

• Like 1

MPR went #1 yesterday wow, legs are starting to show for Poppins and WOM is pretty good around the country (same as AQM). Shoplifters at #8? that's a surprise coming for a film that is only playing on 50 cinemas.

Saw Bumblebee today (60% tickets sold) and it was a blast. For sure it will have great WOM. Presales are pretty muted for tomorrow (only 4 tickets sold across the day)

Edited by ScareLol
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ScareLol said:

MPR went #1 yesterday wow, legs are starting to show for Poppins and WOM is pretty good around the country (same as AQM). Shoplifters at #8? that's a surprise coming for a film that is only playing on 50 cinemas.

Saw Bumblebee today (60% tickets sold) and it was a blast. For sure it will have great WOM. Presales are pretty muted for tomorrow (only 4 tickets sold across the day)

That's the provisional Top 10.

Aquaman was number 1 at 99.9%.

Yoe were right (not sure if I should add the provisional anymore)

TOP 10 - 27 Diciembre

1-AQUAMAN

2-EL REGRESO DE MARY POPPINS

3-RALPH ROMPE INTERNET

5-BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

6-EL GRINCH 7-SUPERLOPEZ

8-MORTAL ENGINES

9-SOBRE RUEDAS

10-ANIMALES FANTASTICOS CRIMENES DE GRINDELWALD

Edited by terrestrial

Bohemian Rhapsody is at $25.2m, what means nearly €22m. According BR OS thread it has jumped a 27% this weekend, what would mean a €720k weekend and about €1.3m week. There are still holidays along whole upcoming week. Suddenly, to beat Jurassic World 2 (€24m) as the biggest film of the year in Spain is likely....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, peludo said:

Bohemian Rhapsody is at $25.2m, what means nearly €22m. According BR OS thread it has jumped a 27% this weekend, what would mean a €720k weekend and about €1.3m week. There are still holidays along whole upcoming week. Suddenly, to beat Jurassic World 2 (€24m) as the biggest film of the year in Spain is likely....

I think with Holidays (Spain has holidays until 7th January), 24€ is a safe bet for BR. I think it will end with 26-27M. What a monster hit

• Like 1