The Creator

3.15 "As the Sun Rises"

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Box Office Alliance - Season 3?

• Baumer
    • Riczhang
  2. 2. What is the best season of Box Office Alliance?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3

THE FINALE

Deadline: Friday, February 1 at 5:00 P.M. Central (4:00 P.M. Eastern)

Predict the following:

1. Stand Up Guys' opening weekend per theater average as a percentage of Race 2's opening weekend per theater average. (Race 2's per theater average was $5,783. Give your answer as a percent of that number. E.g. $5,783 would be 100%.)

2. Quartet's weekend gross as a percent of its January 18-20 weekend gross ($304,603). (e.g. 1.2 million would be 394%)

3. The difference between Hansel and Gretel's second weekend and the combined second weekend grosses over Movie 43 and Parker

4. Warm Bodies' Sunday gross as a percentage of the weekend top 12's overall gross (e.g. if its Sunday gross is 5 million and the overall weekend top 12 gross is 100 million, then your answer would be 5%)

5. Bullet to the Head's Saturday per theater average as a percentage of Warm Bodies' Saturday gross (e.g. if Bullet to the Head had a Saturday pta of $5,000 and Warm Bodies had a Saturday gross of 1.2 million, your answer would be .0042%. NOTE: YOU MUST BE PRECISE WITH YOUR ANSWER. It will be a really, really small number.)

6. CHALLENGE QUESTION: Calculate Django Unchained's average weekend drop for its first 5 weeks. Use that average to calculate what its weekend gross would be if it dropped at the average rate. Then, calculate the difference between that predicted gross and your predicted gross. Take the higher of the two and subtract the lower. (THE ONLY ANSWER I WANT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PREDICTED GROSSES - YOURS, AND THE ONE THAT IT SHOULD BE GIVEN THE PERCENT DROP AVERAGE)

7. Predict Mama's weekend gross as a percent of its overall total gross from last weekend (48.88 million). (e.g. if it grosses 4 million this weekend, your answer would be 4/48.88 = 8.18%)

For Questions 9-12, predict the weekend grosses:

9. Zero Dark Thirty

10. Silver Lining's Playbook

11. Les Miserables

12. Broken City

For Questions 13-15, predict the weekend per theater averagers:

13. Parker

14. Movie 43

15. Life of Pi

It's the longest I've ever spent doing questions but I also think it might be the quickest per question speed I've ever accomplished. :lol:

I'm just about to embark on them now....I'm nervous....the last ones gave me a headache.

Ok guys, now you ready for your real questions?

1. Predict Zero Dark Thirty Saturday gross

2. Predict Warm Bodies Sunday gross

3. Predict Mama's Sunday gross

4. Predict Django Unchained's Saturday per theater average

5. Predict Les Miserable's Sunday percent drop

Edited by The Creator

Ok guys, now you ready for your real questions?

1. Predict Zero Dark Thirty Saturday gross

2. Predict Warm Bodies Sunday gross

3. Predict Mama's Sunday gross

4. Predict Django Unchained's Saturday per theater average

5. Predict Les Miserable's Sunday percent drop

:rofl:  :rofl: