riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

I'm sorry, I'm normally not this Looney. Oscar season brings the worst out in me. :lol: You'll see that side go to sleep until Cannes after which it'll return in full force, with a vengeance. 

This was one hell of an awards season. It felt so fucking long, but at least it'll die down for a few months before we rinse and repeat. 

You better keep posting on here. 

I don't remember who was nominated for best actress besides Streep and Davis

Lisbeth Salandar, Marilyn Monroe, and an 19th centure Irish transvestite. 

I often delude myself into thinking that Legend Swinton got nominated. le Sigh. 

If Merly loose next year, Rizchang will be like this 

Posted Image

I'll probably never watch the Oscars again if she loses. :lol: But, most likely I'll see some foreign film that came out of Cannes and totally champion that all season.

My favorite moments were Lee winning, Adele's win and performance, QT winning and JLaw's win. 

Lee such nice and humble guy. Adele's has the best voice in the business. QT winning was just awesome and JLaw looked seriously surprised with the win. 

Edited by druv10

Beating Riva is fine, it's already happened and I'll get over it with copious amounts of sex, booze, and ciggies.

But, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE AND ONLY EVER ONE MERYL STREEP IN THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. NO ONE WILL EVER BE LIKE MERYL EVER AGAIN. JUST LOOK AT HER PRESENTATION TODAY. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, DIVINE, AND ONE OF A KIND. 

LOL.

Relax, what I meant was JLaw would get nominated many times just like Meryl. I know there will be only one Meryl Streep. ;)

Edited by catlover