CAYOM Year 6: Oscar Picks

I am surprised that To The Moon got only 2 Best Score picks. The game score was really amazing, and this was very similar to it.

I guess I should've posted the sample in the FYC thread, not in the Part 1 thread.

Edited by ChD

I know people are a little concerned about editing picks due to certain tracking posts, so how about this:

If you have finalized your picks and don't intend to change them, say so in this thread and I will immediately tally them into my count.

BUT!!!!! Once I do this you are locked into your picks for good.

• Like 5

I understand the temptation since the "picks" are public, but while anyone can follow along the votes privately, most people here don't do that so posting tallies influences them to change their minds. For example your tallies have just prompted me to change one of my BP choices in order to prevent a certain film from being in a tiebreaker.

Alpha just ruined Expedecade's BP chances. :(:P

You know, it's going to be really funny if me or Spaghetti get a BP nom next to ChD, Alpha, or Creator next year. I mean, their OCs are generally 12k+, whereas Spaghetti and I are lucky to be 5k+ :P

Edited by Blankments Into Darkness
  • Like 1