Three more reviews added to RT.

Two Fresh. One Rotten.

http://www.rottentom...e_2012/reviews/

"This was not the story that I was expecting or hoping for. Without giving anything away, bears figure prominently into this, more so than I would have liked. And I'm a fan of bears."

For fuck's sake, it was called "The Bear and the Bow". What a fucking moron :rolleyes:

Edited by lab276

That's clear, I just wish that I knew why. Although gender obviously colors our views and attitudes, human problems are human. I can relate to, say, a character --of any gender--falling in love or losing a parent. I just don't get why it's so hard for guys to do that if the character is female.

To be able to imagine oneself in the place of another person is a question of inteligence. Most people can do it, even some anmals are able to do it. But somtimes you do not want to do it, if you find that person's behaviour annoying.

Yep, it takes time. And regardless of how underwhelming the film may ultimately end up being, at least it seems Pixar didn't cater to that demand as much as they could've. But unfortunately it also looks like they may have gone too far the other way into making most of them into shallow buffoons.

you mean those 3 suitors?

as far as I understand they do not feature at all in the movie besides what is to be seen in the trailers

I like Brave. It is more in line with the other Pixar titles like Up, Ratatouille, and WALL-E.

I hate critics that grade things on expectations.

This was not the story that I was expecting or hoping for. Without giving anything away, bears figure prominently into this, more so than I would have liked. And I'm a fan of bears.

I don't care what you thought going in! Rate the movie for what is presented to you!

I think they should've stuck with the bear and the bow, it's a better name than Brave

Haven't seen it to fully judge which was the better name, but I do agree the Bear and the Bow sounds better by itself. Brave is a very bland and forgettable name on its own, and could imply the film could be about practically anything. Just a little too all encompassing for me. Then again, there's Up. Although in that case I don't know what else it could have been called. And Up is at least a little more unique sounding than Brave.

Edited by MovieMan89