Gopher

MTV Awards apparently aren't a joke anymore

Weve been over this hg isnt crap it got better reviews than promethesus just cause you dont like it doesnt make it crap

Random connection is random.

My point was that I was surprised because that cheesy wooden teen soap opera genre like The Hunger Games and Twilight usually rule the MTV awards because thats their audience which is why I've never watched them.  I guess they're trying to increase the ratings or something.  Don't know, don't care, its the MTV awards.

Edited by Shpongle

No, they are still a joke. If they want to be taken seriously they should move them to the real awards season. May/June frame is great if you are going for blockbuster type flicks. Who is going to give a shit about Django Unchained in May/June 2013?

I should hope that any movie deserving of such an award wouldn't be forgotten five months after its release.

I`m so watching this MTV MA to see Channing wipe the floor with Lautner`s shirt. Lautner isn`t gonna win shirtless one,no sir. Nobody is talking about that bozo anymore.Even MTV knows who`s hot and who`s not.

Edited by fishnets

It`s 3:10pm here and the show starts at 9pm. So 5 hours 50 minutes. Portugal is 6 hours time difference.

It starts at 2 AM... very late for me. I have to wake up at 6 AM tomorrow.

Edited by CJohn