Iceroll: 70.52%

SchumacherFTW: 67.14%

EmpireStrikesBack: 67.11%

JohnnY: 64.48%

ChFloppit: 59.87%

Jay Salahi: 59.29%

Tawasal: 0.00%

Totem: 0.00%

But these are not all the players of the season. Last season's Legends have been slain, and they must be resurrected. So far, only Baumer and Riczhang still stand from that batch because they made it past The Creator to the finale. And now, they are on the quest to resurrect the slain legends, but their identities are still shrouded, and there are challenges to bringing them back.

But here's the catch. Baumer and Riczhang will want The Legends brought back to join them on their team, so that they can have the ultimate Alliance of all time. But as new teams form, they will have the opportunity to push "The Legends" (Riczhang and Baumer) back and acquire their own legends as allies. It's all about the luck of the drawl, and there will be some tug-of-war here, some fun-filled competition.

And what of the Legends themselves? They're not safe yet. The longer they sit unresurrected, the weaker they will become...and they can be eliminated despite not being "here". If one of these Legends stays too long burried, he will remain burried, unable to be resurrected this season. So it's a race for them as much as it is for the different alliances that form. But all must be resurrected, because they each contain a clue that will solve a puzzle...something new this season. The clues will help each alliance, so the alliance that gathers the most clues will win the season. In other words, the alliance that gets the most clues will have the ability to eliminate everyone else...because of what the clues unlock. As it is, the Legends themselves do not have the ability to use these clues on their own.

This is a drastically different approach than anything Box Office Alliance has ever done before, so we shall see how it pays off. Now this week, we have some twists. The first legend has been unmasked because he striked out. That legend is...Totem. Totem scored 0.00% this week, which kicked him out of contention for resurrection this week. It also means he is a viable target for The Challenge now, and should he be eliminated, the person that eliminates him will be granted his piece of the puzzle instead. This goes out to the unidentified Legends in particular: it is best that you do not score a 0.00%, as that will hinder your chances of survival and longevity in this season.

No points have been granted this week for a specific reason. There will be an elimination, of course, but it depends on who is left standing. Because up next, it's time for Partner Selection to unfold.

But for now, here are the remaining quantity of the Legends:

Legend 1: Identity concealed

Legend 2: Identity concealed

Legend 3: Identity concealed

Legend 4: Identity concealed

Legend 5: Identity concealed

There scores are still important. They will receive a separate combined average for their time spent in concealment, or the time before they are resurrected and added to a team.

Edited by The Creator

Partner Selection

We now commence with Partner Selection. Only Riczhang and Baumer have been partnered onto "The Legends"...but many others are left standing. Here is how things will work.

Fakhir scored highest this week. This means Fakhir will pick two players (any two players except for the unidentified legends) and group them onto a team...and he will pick a name for that team!

Next, Spaghetti will choose any one of the unchosen players as his partner (not including the unidentified legends). This means after Fakhir has arranged a pair, Spaghetti will choose someone not on that pair to be his partner. If he chooses Fakhir, Fakhir must accept the offer. For anyone else, it's fair game.

And thirdly, 4815162342 will choose one of the remaining 7 (or, should Spaghetti choose either Fakhir or 48 as his partner, 8) players to be made immune from The Challenge...and that person will be matched with the winner of The Challenge.

Fakhir, Spaghetti, and 48 are naturally immune this week. The pair Fakhir picks will also be immune. Spaghetti's partner will be immune. And the person 48 chooses to be made immune will be immune. Everyone else (not including the unidentified legends are "The Legends") will go into a Challenge and the lowest scoring player will be eliminated.

Guys, I'm sorry for the long delay. I will wrap this episode up this weekend and promise to continue next week with game 2. I know it's been a really long, drawn out first week, but I've been really busy lately. I apologize for the delays and promise to resume the excitement of Box Office Alliance.

Not a problem. In fact I'm secretly hoping that one of the other competitors in the first challenge has given up and allows me to qualify for round 2. :P

Guys, I'm sorry for the long delay. I will wrap this episode up this weekend and promise to continue next week with game 2. I know it's been a really long, drawn out first week, but I've been really busy lately. I apologize for the delays and promise to resume the excitement of Box Office Alliance.

Alright...after much delay, it is time to get this back on track.

The Challenge

Each week, at least two people get sent into The Challenge, where they are asked to answer weekly questions. The lower scorer(s) is(are) kicked out of the game, while the winner moves on to the next round. Typically, players are granted opportunities to purchase immunities. This week, the immunity process was determined by Partner Selection.

Already, "The Legends" (Riczhang and Baumer) are grouped as partners. They are safe (for this week only). Then, Fakhir scored highest, so he became immune and got the right to arrange two other players as partners. Fakhir chose to make SchumacherFTW and 24Lost partners and assigned them the name "The Earth Shakers." Those two are also immune now.

Next, Spaghetti came up with a score higher than "The Legends"' combined score, so he got a special option of selecting his partner. His selection was Chasmmi. No word yet on a team name, but this means that both Spaghetti and Chasmmi are immune.

Lastly, 4815162342 got immunity for being the highest scoring new player. He was given the instruction of making one player left standing immune from the Challenge. Numbers chose to make Iceroll immune.

So the full list of immune players are: Riczhang, Baumer, Fakhir, Spaghetti, Iceroll, 4815162342, and Chasmmi.

As for everyone else...you will all be going into The Challenge. The number of eliminations will not be told in advance. It can be one, or it can be 4+. You will not know until scores are posted.

So here is your Challenge:

PREDICT THE FOLLOWING

1. Evil Dead's Wednesday gross

2. G.I. Joe Retaliation's Wednesday per theater average

3. The Crood's Wednesday percent drop from Tuesday

DEADLINE: Wednesday, April 10 at 11:00 P.M. Central (midnight Eastern on Thursday, April 11).

*Note: All Legends (with the exception of Totem) are immune because they are not yet registered in the competition, so to speak.