baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Got half of the questions right... The thing that I hate is the fact that the people who over predicted Man of Steel by a ridiculous amount of money on Bonus 1, are the ones most likely to win it because of Walmart tickets.Most of us actually predicted around 110-115M ... but there are some who over predicted this... big time.Funny how the ones who over predicted are going to win -.-

Or we were just smarter and realized that Walmart would change its OW a lot ;)

Or we were just smarter and realized that Walmart would change its OW a lot ;)

You knew shit! (Joking tone). It would be counted towards Thursday anyways - You were lucky that Baumer decided to count towards OW.

Never really looked into it to know that Walmart would bring extra money... and that much even.

Woot!! I got my individual questions right too. 3Third year in a row I got them all right. *pat on the back* :DWill NYSM have a Friday to Friday drop of less than 30%? NOWill AE have a Sat to Sat drop of less than 45%? NOWill Internship have a Sat to Sat drop of less than 45%? NO

Edited by CEDAR
  • Like 1

You knew shit! (Joking tone). It would be counted towards Thursday anyways - You were lucky that Baumer decided to count towards OW.Never really looked into it to know that Walmart would bring extra money... and that much even.

I was lucky I read the rules at the beginning where it said all grosses after 7pm Thursday will count as Friday's gross ;)

Guys. I say lets take this discussion to the Weekend estimate thread if you catch my drift.

What's the point? Every single person who answered #32 said Yes.

A grand total of zero people would get points if the answer turns out to be No.

If she reported 42 - 47M, the official BSG estimate for OD is 56M.

So the OD was higher than what she predicted. Rules are rules!

actually, if you look at her exact words:

looking like $42.5M to $47.5M today, plus however the studio accounts for the $9M from Friday midnights and the $12M of Wal-Mart sales screenings from Thursday 7 PM shows. My sources have 3-day weekend estimates ranging from $114M to $120M with 4-day cumes ranging from $126M to $132M.

she said "42-47 PLUS 9 PLUS 12" meaning she said 63-68 for OD

Sam, how about you miss out on a week or two? Give the rest of us a chance. I mean, its just a game y'know.

:lol: Well, I like playing, but I'm gonna be pretty busy studying the next few weeks, so I'm considering dropping out if I can't stay in Top 10 after this week. My preseason is really horrible, so I would just fall further. But if I'll stay in the game, I'll play to my best :)

actually, if you look at her exact words:

she said "42-47 PLUS 9 PLUS 12" meaning she said 63-68 for OD

She never gives another amount and this will lead to a huge debate. You can literally go both ways with this question then. 

I say Baumer just gives points for this question.

Posted Image

• Like 1