baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

• Founder / Operator

Hey Fellow Players,

Baumer has granted permission for one final chance at makeup questions for those of us who have missed anything... and he's put me in charge of making the questions. :)

By my understanding (Baumer, you may need to correct me), this can apply to any week or SOTM you've missed and haven't done makeups for. For example, if you missed 1 week and 1 SOTM (as I did), and you already did Baumer's first round of makeup questions, then that means you still have one round of makeups you can take advantage of by playing this week. (Hopefully that makes sense...)

The deadline for answering these questions (worth 15,000 points total) will be Friday morning at 11am Pacific (forum time). I'm aiming to have them up sometime Thursday morning, but it could be in the afternoon sometime. I'll make an announcement in here and the game board (where a thread is already up).

• Like 1

Awesome - at least I can try to atone for my missed weeks lol

Buddy I assume your avatar is you, your wife and your baby.  Congrats again.  That's truly awesome.

• Like 2

So with just SOTM 10, 11 and 12 to go...

SOTM 11 is done. Wovlie did me proud which is nice.

SOTM 12 is done. Don't have to worry about that.

SOTM 10 on the other hand...

30k is lost already but how much can I make back...

A) The Conjuring 73.143M - The one that killed me

B ) Turbo 91.112M - Needs to gross 3M for the weekend to hit 10% so not happening

C) Red 2 77.143M - Needs to gross 18M for the weekend to hit 10% so unlikely

D) R.I.P.D. 36,442M - Needs to gross 13k for me to hit 10% and win back 2000 points woohoo! and with a massive 1 cinema expansion for labour day who knows how high it may go...

Yeah so it looks like I am about breaking even over the course of the questions yet again argh.

As mentioned guys, when I have some more time today, I'll fix it all, answer your questions, and get the preseason questions up.

Awesome game Baumer buddy. Rem to say prayers for Harrison Ford. I would like to see this movie legend to all, and role model for alot of us to be around when we reach 100..  Blessings and I cant wait to try and keep up with the next game ...:)

Ive been missing out it seems....Great thread B. :)-KAL