baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Since the previews/midnights is 3.25M, I guess it's safe to say OD is not over 30M?

That would be a shocker at this point.

Looks like it will have a smallish Thursday and then probably increase on both Friday and Saturday.

Guys, don't mean to be insensitive, but the deadline was announced in the opening post and in the title.  I had to have it that early because of the early release.  

Sorry.

Guys, don't mean to be insensitive, but the deadline was announced in the opening post and in the title.  I had to have it that early because of the early release.  

Sorry.

I'm just surprised you gave us that extra 6 hours. Figured for a Thursday opening the deadline would be Wed midnight.

I know Baumer is busy and all, but maybe when the deadline is Thursday, we can get questions on Monday?

If everyone wants questions on Monday, I can do that for you...no problem....I can do them Sunday night if you want.

And I'm not busy now.  I have no wife and no job.   :rofl:  :rofl: