baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

I changed about 3 or 4 questions from my gut feeling about star trek, this is the last time I look at other people's answers before I send mine in. The order of films really saved my ass as I got 3 of the films right.

20) Will any of Hangover's best 3 days, plus Epic's weekend (FRI-SUN)gross add up to more than Fast 6's 3 day? YES

This question means 1 day (Fri-Sun) of Hangover + Epic Weekend > Fast 6 Weekend (Fri-Sun)

Can someone confirm this?

• Like 1

Baumer, I have a question, for this one:

12) Will Star Trek drop more than 47.5% for the weekend(fRI-SUN)?

So are you asking for the drop for ST's 2nd weekend (fri-sun) off of last week Fri-Sun? Or is it off of the entire 84M+?

I think it's the former but I'm not sure.

Edited by Sam

Baumer, I have a question, for this one:

12) Will Star Trek drop more than 47.5% for the weekend(fRI-SUN)?

So are you asking for the drop for ST's 2nd weekend (fri-sun) off of last week Fri-Sun? Or is it off of the entire 84M+?

I think it's the former but I'm not sure.

Weekend drop (3 day) for sure...

• Like 2

20) Will any of Hangover's best 3 days, plus Epic's weekend (FRI-SUN)gross add up to more than Fast 6's 3 day? YES

This question means 1 day (Fri-Sun) of Hangover + Epic Weekend > Fast 6 Weekend (Fri-Sun)

Can someone confirm this?

Yes... The 3 best days, it's not sure if it's going to be Fri-Sun. If Thursday is bigger than Friday (doubt it, though) you will have to chose Thursday, Saturday, Sunday + Epic > Fast Six.

Guys, this has been a messed up week for all of us it looks like.  There are some confusion with the questions.  I hope they are all answered. 

Because of the confusion, I'll extend the deadline to tonight at 6pm.

I can't get on here much this week as I'm away at by brother's place and have little access to a computer (no wifi either).  So for anyone who has missed....the deadline is extended....this week only.