baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

You know, I thought Tele and I were cool. So I gotta say I was surprised when he slapped me with a bunch of warnings. But I had failed to see the big picture. I understand now that he realized that the only way for him to beat me at the summer game was to try to keep me down, keep me weak, hope that I get banned.

Tele, you have revealed yourself. :)

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

I remember talking with several people in the spring saying that this summer was the hardest to predict in a very long time. I wish we had been wrong... oh, I wish we had been wrong.

• Like 2

I remember talking with several people in the spring saying that this summer was the hardest to predict in a very long time. I wish we had been wrong... oh, I wish we had been wrong.

It's not only the hardest to predict, but it's the thing that is somehow saving 2013. Its Spring was horrible, and, apart from Award movies, Fall and Winter don't seem to have any major blockbusters apart from Catching Fire and The Hobbit.

It's currently tracking at -12% compared to last year, so you can imagine how bad it's currently going. Maybe the rest of the summer will manage to make that difference smaller, but this year will never, ever manage to come close to 2012, 2010 or 2009. It only beats 2011 right now, which was a weak ass year, and 2008 which... let's face it, barely had 3D.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1