A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

from what Jen is wearing, I'm thinking they were shooting something to do with this scene, which would also explain why Pratt looks so trashed.  In this scene he is wearing a space suit and I bet those are really, really hot:

CuWt4_9XYAA_5cA.jpg

Chris Pratt is listed as a guest on Late Night with Seth Myers Monday.  It seems kinda late for Magnificent 7 (although I guess we don't know when it might have been taped), but seems kind of early for Passengers promotion.  Still, maybe there will be some news, if not footage.

-- turns out it's a rerun of a Mag 7 promotional appearance, so....

Edited by trifle

7 hours ago, trifle said:

Chris Pratt is listed as a guest on Late Night with Seth Myers Monday.  It seems kinda late for Magnificent 7 (although I guess we don't know when it might have been taped), but seems kind of early for Passengers promotion.  Still, maybe there will be some news, if not footage.

-- turns out it's a rerun of a Mag 7 promotional appearance, so....

They arent going to start talk show promotion for this until probably early December.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, babz06 said:

They arent going to start talk show promotion for this until probably early December.

Yeah, I didn't think so but then I saw a write up saying Pratt was 'announced' as a guest Monday and thought, whatever he is there for, he might discuss his new movie.  But it's a rerun.  December makes sense.  I just wish there was some promotion going on.

8 hours ago, Blankments said:

First predicts:

OW: 36M

DOM: 234M

WW: 601M

Despite the fact that one club I'm in would fail with those numbers I'd be happy with them, but I don't think that OW gets to that DOM number. But I think the OW will be higher than that.  I'm waiting to hear more before pegging OW though.

2 minutes ago, Klingo said:

This new one?

no, sadly.  It is the one from a couple of weeks ago. But it came out when there weren't really any big films to attach it to, so I'm hoping it will end up being attached to some of the bigger ones coming up.

@CJohn

“OH, NO! IT’S A WONDERFUL COMPLIMENT. I JUST SAW HER RECENTLY AND SHE’S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL… I DON’T MIND THE COMPARISON. WE DIDN’T ACTUALLY MEET, I SAW HER FROM ACROSS THE WAY. BUT SHE’S STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, AND INCREDIBLY TALENTED. SO… THANK YOU.”

Haley Bennett on being mistaken for Jennifer Lawrence

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

@CJohn

“OH, NO! IT’S A WONDERFUL COMPLIMENT. I JUST SAW HER RECENTLY AND SHE’S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL… I DON’T MIND THE COMPARISON. WE DIDN’T ACTUALLY MEET, I SAW HER FROM ACROSS THE WAY. BUT SHE’S STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, AND INCREDIBLY TALENTED. SO… THANK YOU.”

Haley Bennett on being mistaken for Jennifer Lawrence

This pleases me. 

• Like 4

On 10/16/2016 at 11:05 AM, trifle said:

Despite the fact that one club I'm in would fail with those numbers I'd be happy with them, but I don't think that OW gets to that DOM number. But I think the OW will be higher than that.  I'm waiting to hear more before pegging OW though.

It opens on a Wednesday, right? That's the 3-day OW

12 minutes ago, Blankments said:

It opens on a Wednesday, right? That's the 3-day OW

I thought it went through Saturday, at least.  But I think the three day will be higher.  We'll see.  Obviously there are no reviews or anything yet.