CAYOM YEAR 1: Film Discussion

My Oscar contender, Rapture, is finally up. It's another longie, so order a pizza and break out a two liter of your favorite carbonated beverage before reading. It's a little bit of No Remorse, a little bit of Thelma and Louise, and a whole lot of awesome.

Well I added more, I hope I can get it done by the deadline.

Hunch has disappeared so I need to find him on another site. The final deadline can be pushed to Sunday, which is a week later than the original deadline. But that is the last one and we should then go forward (though we may need to adjust some film release dates if some major films that were scheduled don't come out).

Final/Last/Ultimate Deadline is midnight Sunday night. There will be no further extensions.If a film isn't up as of that time I will remove it from the schedule. At that point, if certain dates are empty, we can have people move films around to ensure those weekends have a wide opener.

We already have enough films in most months. The only thing is that Hunch probably won't be able to make the deadline because of schoolwork so if he doesn't then we would need a blockbuster to move to the first weekend of May.

Well, I'm determined to get a blockbuster out but it'll probably be a short one in terms of words. I'll try to make the premise creative enough to do well. PRobably won't be the alien invasion idea I had, I'll probably play it by ear.

It's not for this year but next year I plan to redeem my CAYOM 1.0 failure in attempting to make my own Pokemon franchise. I still haven't forgiven gboichris for kneecapping my Y38 film for no reason, especially when the series BO in the game was pretty darn consistent beforehand.Ah well, can't win them all, but I can CATCH THEM ALL

Finally finished it. Went diffrently then I expected. (And not that long really, a little less then 1K words, so yeah I had much longer plots in year 46 it seemed)Still decent. (I prefer I am Legend and Book of Eli though :P)

The deadline has passed. I have removed all films from the schedule that did not have a finished plot attached.Before we can fully jump into Part 2 though we need to rearrange a few films and throw in a few fillers so the year is complete.These weekends now need a wide opener:April 8-10 (a drama or romance filler would be best)May 6-8 (The summer opening spot is vacant. We need a major, and I mean MAJOR film to shift to this date.)June 17-19 (A standard action filler should be fine here)Also, the entire month of August is pretty slim, so 1-2 fillers for that month would be good.November 18 or 23 could use an action or adventure filler to appeal to adults.December could use a romance or drama filler on December 9My Main Suggestion: Either Interconnected or Secrets of Mana should jump 1 weekend up to May 6th. Fab 5 should then either move to May 6th also or to Memorial Day Weekend.