CAYOM YEAR 1: Film Discussion

I'll make Kittyhawk for next year. I guess I will have no OC's this year then.Thing was I have been pretty busy with the site doing stuff.I do like Barren World, not my best ever, but still good. (Originally I was going for a more sad ending but still uplifting, but I just had a hard time considering how he had a young daughter, and there has been some sad stuff happening in my family recently-my dads cousin died at only age 63. And my grandma is not doing that red hot right now, this might be our last Christmas with her)

Yes, I did Con Air 2. You may all lynch me now. What I'm intending is for a fairly big opening weekend (the original plays on TV practically every weekend, it's built up a huge cult following, and the trailer would be pretty awesome if cheesy) and then crash hard (like 70+%) as the real summer blockbuster season starts next week.

Edited by RySenkari

Yes, I did Con Air 2. You may all lynch me now. What I'm intending is for a fairly big opening weekend (the original plays on TV practically every weekend, it's built up a huge cult following, and the trailer would be pretty awesome if cheesy) and then crash hard (like 70+%) as the real summer blockbuster season starts next week.

Or the summer season could start early with Con Air 2 and Cinderella both launching massive openings. ;)

Lynch? No. Mock? Probably.

IMO, most of the following weekends need at least one more film:

March 18-20

March 25-27

April 15-17

May 13-15 OR May 27-29 (one of these needs counterprogamming)

June 17-19

July 8-10

July 22-24

August 5-7

August 19-21

August 26-28

September 2-5

September 9-11 OR 16-18

September 23-25

September 30-October 1

October 14-16

November 4-6

November 18-20

December 30-January 1

I'll be crossing out dates as they're filled, just for reference.

Edited by RySenkari

I'd like to see 15 of those 18 spots filled before we continue. Remember, it just has to be a filler, one short paragraph is sufficient. There's of course a chance that an especially good filler could break out and be a hit and become a franchise, I think it's happened in CAYOM 1.0 a few times.