CAYOM YEAR 1: Film Discussion

Hiccup I was not saying they were OC's but I just didn't think they were that great to start with.And *sigh* 2 of those 3 48 are already from CAYOM A. Dang I really was hoping for more originality here....

It's the first year of a total reboot Impact. It's better that people get some of the big recent CAYOM 1.0 films out of their system now.And whether or not they're "original," on paper they have the best chance based on cast/genre/story/release date/rating.

Edited by 4815162342

I do have some old CAYOM films that I think could get made a good bit better. I want to remake my Rome trilogy starting within the next handful of game years and that series needs at least 1 major casting change (since Heath Ledger is now deceased).

Okay, well in all honesty I rather see the older ones again then newer ones, the ones here were only 1-4 years old it seems.

Don't worry. I am rebooting most of my main CAYOM 1.0 films but they will be finished by Year 3. Year 3 and onward will have original films

• Community Manager

It was good until the final act.

Yeah, I guess I should have stuck with the typical Hollywood ending and just had the aliens come and blow everything up. Screw the thematic message the film was completely about.