CAYOM: Year 8 Advance Schedule

Blank made The Last Six in Y4, a Brad Bird-directed fantasy epic about gods from several mythologies coming together to save the world. It was a modest hit Domestically, making ~$210m and $700m WW. It didn't get earth shattering reviews, though, so Blank needs to step up his game if he wants an increase.

It should have a decent increase; first film had to introduce all the characters, this one should be a lot better :D

I'm thinking $200-220M for the Last Six sequel, based on the info I got on the first.Throne Of Fire won't have the same problem because its opening in a more lucrative spot than Red Pyramid.

Yes, but Last Six did a lot better than Red Pyramid ;)

I won't rule out a decrease though... As seen by Star Trek, waiting four years was probably a bad idea.

Unless the gap is obnoxious this game is lenient with sequel waiting periods for blockbusters.

March 30:

Kamigawa (Period Fantasy) (dir. Andy & Lana Wachowski)

Based on the expansion from Magic: the Gathering.  I adapted it in the old CAYOM but it was always the lesser of my Magic: The Gathering franchises and the first film was really rushed, so this is a new version that's going to be a lot more fleshed out and with major changes.

Edited by Hunch

I will submit No Greater Glory to the festival, possibly October-Novermber release. Directed by Haneke. Black and white. No big starts, just juvenile German actors. Oh ricz isn't in the jury? Damn lol

Edited by Alfred Beyond The Pines

Remove Desolation.

October 19th - Altercations (Superhero/Drama, directed by Stephen Williams)

It's an anthology film centered around a man studying superhero activities in the early 20th century. It is adapted from the graphic novel of the same name. Desolation is coming out next near, but I just didn't want two original OCs competing against each other. 

Edited by Spaghetti