Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Looks like our season is over but very proud of this team (Rockets). They gave everything and they'll ready for next year.  :wub:

Somebody is gonna have an easy road to the finals though. West really lost luster. 

I like the pieces we have in place. Just need to improve the defense a bit and we will be able to go further next year.

Ball handling was atrocious this series too.

Clippers still playing, lol.

My team advanced. WARRIORS 2ND ROUND! Baby face assassin. Go Steph!  Gonna be like Lambs to a slaughter.  ugh. They face the Spurs though.

Congrats! My team is the Sixers, so... yeah. Don't ask :rofl:

Bynum  :rant: 

Edited by Chewy

Dammit Chris Paul. LA Teams aint shit this season. Who would have thought that The Golden State Warriors would go further in the playoffs than the Lakers?

Don't go rooting for the Spurs.

Not sure who I'm rooting for at this point.

Durant went from quite nice guy to asshole in a hurry, so not sure what to do...

Congrats! My team is the Sixers, so... yeah. Don't ask :rofl:

Bynum  :rant: 

LOL Philly is supposed to be good by now. LOL you guys stole Elton Brand from the Clippers, lol. 

Nah at least they made it to the finals with Iverson and Mutombo.

Not sure who I'm rooting for at this point.

Durant went from quite nice guy to asshole in a hurry, so not sure what to do...

I think he always had it in him.

New gif program...unfortunately don't have a way to resize the frames yet to cut down for bandwidth purposes. But....HAMMER DANCE

Posted Image

Justin Hammer needs to come back if there is another Iron Man movie   :)

• Like 1

I like the pieces we have in place. Just need to improve the defense a bit and we will be able to go further next year.

Overall pieces are good but they need inside presence and mid-range game but overall future is very bright.  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1