Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

White House Down looks too comedic for a movie about terrorism. Might hurt it at the box office

I`m rooting for this movie. I love Emmerich as a person. He fought for Will Smith over a studio-favored white actor. He is openly gay and was fighting for gay rights since way back when it wasn`t cool and hip. he left Germany cause Germans didn`t want to invest in stupid popcorn flicks he wanted to make. He is AWESOME!

Channing is awesome.

Jamie is awesome and he`s playing a badass Obama. Nuff said.

Jamie King is awesome. China Girl Power!

I`m rooting for this movie. I love Emmerich as a person. He fought for Will Smith over a studio-favored white actor. He is openly gay and was fighting for gay rights since way back when it wasn`t cool and hip. he left Germany cause Germans didn`t want to invest in stupid popcorn flicks he wanted to make. He is AWESOME!

Channing is awesome.

Jamie is awesome and he`s playing a badass Obama. Nuff said.

Jamie King is awesome. China Girl Power!

Jamie King?

Lol wouldn't be opposed to it. She just needs more work in general.

Mrs Marvel has big freakin gazongaz. Like Christina Hendricks level.

But SMG is a great actress. Her work in Cruel Intentions is one of my all-time fave performances. The ending where she silently conveys emotions is just Oscar material. 

But SMG is a great actress. Her work in Cruel Intentions is one of my all-time fave performances. The ending where she silently conveys emotions is just Oscar material. 

Most female comic book characters are drawn with huge gazongaz, although Ms. Marvel has the biggest.

There are a few actresses who aren't huge in that region that I wouldn't mind seeing as Ms. Marvel, just more based on hair color and face.

Edited by Jay Beezy

She's not an actress and has the wrong hair color but Katy Perry has the right measurements to play Mrs. Marvel.

• Like 1

She's not an actress and has the wrong hair color but Katy Perry has the right measurements to play Mrs. Marvel.

Marvel is Disney now, so I don't know if they'd choose someone for a character based solely on bust. :lol:

We may get a fanboy outburst like they gave for

the Mandarin.

:lol:

Edited by Jay Beezy

• Founder / Operator

Yesterday total Iron Man attendance was 1339. Today so far, we are have has 1103.3D share is way down though.

Was that counting Thursday night previews by any chance?

Marvel is Disney now, so I don't know if they'd choose someone for a character based solely on bust. :lol:

Fanboys may complain just as much as they did for

the Mandarin,

but no one else would care.

I can't put anything past Disney at this point. They're like Cartman:

Smurfette as Ms Marvel? Cocho will shit bricks and than stone Katy with them.

• Like 1