It was a pretty lame death for Eric.

I doubt it. This is just speculation, but while we saw him burning we didn't actually see him "die"

It would seem a bit silly for him to just stand there and burn to death when there were clearly areas of shadow nearby, or simply use the vamp super speed to bury himself under the snow.

• Like 2

They wrapped up certain storylines so quickly it was irritating. Warlow's sudden change was ridiculous, but so was Sookie's change of heart in only four hours time after promising herself, which Warlow was right to call her out on. Personally, I thought she should have been turned into a faery vampire. Unless Warlow's death and the 6 months later all turn out to be some coma dream Sookie has while she's being drained and turned.

Edited by Jay Beezy

i scrolled down super quick to not see any comments lol

i finally just watched the season 6 premiere, oh my (every time without a doubt for past 3 seasons which is point where i stopped being excited about this show and would watch episode same night it aired on hbo ) i forget how wacky this show is and how much i just end up laughing  all the time 

jason is a hoot ! sookie's a trip! tara is cray cray ! pam is awesome ! eric and his sister siblings who gets them huh?

bill is bill but isnt bill but kinda is bill but then not but with more powers 

the governor politicking as usual which is me first then screws equally vamps and fellow humans 

so i'm going down the rabbit hole trueblood style this afternoon and night ...its like drinking trueblood might as well gulp it down in one go  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you have got to be kidding me 

great grdpa stackhouse!

bill can see the future lolllll

eric goes into the lion den !smart clearly they didnt know he can fly ha ha ha

i have a feeling where this is going  but wait and see

episode 3  now...