How was Tara able to enter Sookie's house?

Maybe because it is owned by a vampire (Eric owns the house), that takes away the need for someone to ask her in. Just a thought

It's a good start so far now that they're back focused on vampires rather than witches, panthers, werewolves and shifters. I can't wait for Russell's scenes to start up.I'm also liking the Pam backstory the last two episodes, good to finally learn how she was made and that Bill and Erik go back even further.Classic scene:

In the elevator after Erik and Bill both had their "turn", Erik had a smug look on his face which disappeared in an instant once he found out he just had Bill's sloopy seconds!

Edited by Jim Shorts
  • Like 1

episode 3 was fun!!! i have to say i'm liking this new season so far a lot, heck after puke-inducing eric from s4 i'm liking him again!!!!i'm even surprised by the guy playing the guardian from the law and order show ,this must be different for him...poor tara not sure she'll survive the season with that attitude but at same time i'd miss the sheer comedy of her and pam together!!absolutely loving pam background scene, she's that good of an actress all her scenes are gold!by the way how young is bill suppose to be in that flashback 30smtg vamp pup, i mean he got turn near end of civil war?i hope they don't mess terry and arlene! or andy and the wiccan waitress they're both cute in a mess up way!! that's bon temps for y'all folks LOL

I am very curious about Christopher Meloni's character. How old is he? Is he the "son" of that one vampire Lythe or whatever?

maybe he's like the dalai lama reincarnation thingy , why else would he be revered unless there was a sign saying he was the new incarnation of that original vamp whateverps: jason is just too funny while being not to bright , oh dear mayeb he'll surprise and stay sex-free this season LOLand the reverend oh boy oh boy , i swear the craziest people are turned into vamps on this show! Edited by ladyevenstar22

I am very curious about Christopher Meloni's character. How old is he? Is he the "son" of that one vampire Lythe or whatever?

he's only 500 where as russell is 3,000 salome and dieter braun or over 2,000 so he's the youngest out of all the authority chancellors and the first vampire is Lilith not Lythe

Well adios Stabler, it was good seeing you snarl and growl for a handful of episodes. And yeah, Salome's totally the traitor, though I'm wondering if the black guy from Spartacus (do we even know his name in this show?) is part of it too since he murdered all the humans from the asylum.Russell's back and ready to wreak havoc.

I'm starting to wonder if "Lilith" is still alive (or undead) and will be making an appearance?I'm also curious about the Tina Majorino character, Molly, usually when they bring in known actors for what seems a bit part it turns out to be something more.