Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/3-5/5

I love NFL. I can watch football non stop 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. I'm football junkie. High school, college and professional. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Also, Texans are finally good with players I can root for. (Watt, AJ and Foster)  :wub:

I tried to follow them, but I just don't care.  Now that they are good, I really don't want to like them, because I hate bandwagon fans.

Correct. We wouldn't have it any other way. Hockey sucks. :D

NahYou never been to hockey have youMinnesota state high school hockey tournament is largest high school state torrent in the country by attendance. Not mention univ. Minnesota hockey and the wild. Hockey is such a fun sport to watch. Football and basketball suck.
  • Like 1

I'm going to bed guys. It's been fun.I wish you all the best in life. Just remember,When life gives you lemons, that means he ran out of tomatoesNight.

• Like 1

What's a Twinkie? We don't have anything here that's not organic with a gluten-free option.

Someone told me that at every restaurant, fast food joint, basically everywhere you can eat, that they have to list the nutrition facts on everything.  In California, that is.  

• Like 1

I tried to follow them, but I just don't care.  Now that they are good, I really don't want to like them, because I hate bandwagon fans.

I suffered through the pain that was the David Carr era so I deserve an extended playoff run by the Texans. How he still has a job is beyond me, god help the Giants if Eli gets hurt.  -_-

Someone told me that at every restaurant, fast food joint, basically everywhere you can eat, that they have to list the nutrition facts on everything.  In California, that is.  

It's true, you can see that stuff almost anywhere.

Houston Aeros game about 15 years ago. Does Canada even have a standing army? lol

I hope they do Minnesota is already like Canada. Houston Aeros left and now are the Iowa Wild. So I hope you are happy.
  • Like 1

It becomes like background noise. You just learn to ignore it.
  • Like 1

Someone told me that at every restaurant, fast food joint, basically everywhere you can eat, that they have to list the nutrition facts on everything. In California, that is.

This is true. As much of a libertarian as I am...I have to admit, I kinda like that though. This beer gut isn't going to take care of itself.Oh wait...Zankou chicken don't follow the rules....must be an Armenian thing. Love me some fast food Scwharma though (sp?). Edited by kowhite

This is true. As much of a libertarian as I am...I have to admit, I kinda like that though. This beer gut isn't going to take care of itself.

Oh wait...Zankou chicken don't follow the rules....must be an Armenian thing.

C'mon, the real trendy thing here is the burgeoning raw food restaurant biz. 

Posted Image

Edited by Telemachos