kayumanggi

Terminator Genisys | 350.8 M overseas | 440.6 M worldwide

Byung-hun Lee helped in South Korea I guess.

180k from France also sounds ok.

Cine-directors.net predicts now 900k admissions for the first week (7 days) in France. For comparison T3 made 8.8M US$ and TS 6M US$ on their first 5 days (without 3D which will help TG).

It is opening in fourth over here behind Inside Out's 3rd weekend, Ted 2's second weekend and MMXXL, also opening today. For the sake of this movie I am glad we are not the rule, but the exception :lol: 

It is opening in fourth over here behind Inside Out's 3rd weekend, Ted 2's second weekend and MMXXL, also opening today. For the sake of this movie I am glad we are not the rule, but the exception :lol:

I don't think we know that yet... It might open well in some markets but if it's as bad as it sounds, legs should be terrible everywhere.

TS only did$1m in 2009 and was 32th ..

32 Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins Sony $1,001,198 6/4

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/intl/portugal/yearly/?yr=2009&p=.htm

Edited by efialtes76

Deadline

Terminator: Genisys expanded from its last weekend bow in 10 small markets and is now in a total of 38 territories. It took in just around $9.98M last night in 10,326 locations for distributor Paramount Pictures. Its total so far is $27.97M in about 14 days of release. It bowed last night in Australia, Brazil, France, Mexico, Russia and the UK.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/terminator-genisys-pulls-in-27-9m-and-is-running-ahead-of-ghost-protocol-international-box-office-1201467761/