I'd be surprised if you haven't punched anyone in real life then, because I hear people saying that line ALL-THE-TIME.

I said I wanted her to. TV characters can get away with shit. Plus the kid acted like a spoiled douchecock.

And in real life I've never heard someone suggesting that.

I've never heard anyone say that either. Maybe because I don't live in the US...I think the daughter's fine. I liked her more than I did at the start of the show. Though I must say she's like a freaking ninja with the way she's always able to sneak up on Brody, like when he was burying his quran in the latest episode.

I've never heard anyone say that either. Maybe because I don't live in the US...I think the daughter's fine. I liked her more than I did at the start of the show. Though I must say she's like a freaking ninja with the way she's always able to sneak up on Brody, like when he was burying his quran in the latest episode.

She learned her skills from the neighborhood cat

Very intense episode.Brody texting was kinda unbelievable, though I imagine it was more like Brody texted X who texted Y who texted Z who texted the guy who gave the phone to Nazir.And WHOA SHIT! at Saul seeing the Brody video this early in the season.

My thoughts exactly. I hope the plot points don't get any dumber than "Brody coincidentally being invited to Situation Room just in time to text a warning to Al Qaeda just in the nick of time", if things like that keep happening in Season 2 it can really erode the credibility the show had built in Season 1. But, like you said, it's mostly ok considering the masterful suspense building and shock value that resulted from it. I swear, there's moments in the show where I forget to breathe.

After some thought there's no way Saul will expose Brody right away. He's too cool, collected, competent, and cautious to play the Brody video card just yet. My guess is that he's going to try and slowly backtrack everything from Walker's death to find the right clues and ties to truly connect Brody to Nazir, since that would enable better chance of grabbing someone valuable in Nazir's organization. My guess is that he'll be hanging in the background the next few episodes, popping up here and there to slowly assemble the big picture. Remember that he is nothing if not politically aware and astute based on his blackmail of the VP at the end of Season 1. The Brody video is a time bomb/hot potato/political black hole waiting to happen with Brody's ties to the VP and Saul isn't going to detonate it and risk the mother of all political shitstorms without ensuring that the end result will be worth it.He just better not let Carrie know about this because that would 100% guarantee her fucking it all up.

Edited by 4815162342

The second season starts here on Sunday night at 8:30 on a regular free to air channel. Channel 10 is advertising it as " fast-tracked" from the US. The comments here give a good indication of what the Australian viewing public think of Channel 10's concept of "fast-tracking". http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/computers/blogs/gadgets-on-the-go/homelands-fasttrack-on-a-slow-train-to-nowhere-20121010-27c7t.html

Despite Brody's mole-activities once again bordering on the ridiculous, this was another excellent episode. The moment Carrie finds out she was right about Brody is brilliant. The look on her face, the sound in her voice, it's the weight of the world off her back. Next episode looks great too- seems that more and more people are going to be in on Brody being a double agent and they will try to use that to get intel. I'm not sure how long that can last though before they have to arrest him, and then what happens?

Edited by Silver Linings aDIM

Big drop off for season 2 in Australia. Channel 10 shouldn't have waited 3 weeks to start the new season. Channel 10 is a regular free to air channel. It's broadcast unedited at 8:30 in Australia.http://www.smh.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/tv-noshow-for-networks-that-are-too-slow-20121015-27m90.html

Brody totally had a semi going on after his make-out session with his wife in the kitchen. I'm glad I notice these things.....It seems to me that they're going to have to conclude the Brody storyline this season, right? They're putting this guy in a corner that's going to be very hard for them to write their way out of.

• Like 1

The safe house journey barely stayed on the credible side though I loved the tense bits as the tailor was considering thwacking Brody in the back of the head while he changed the tire.If it weren't for the fact that Carrie had just tried to off herself and desperately needed something to pick her up, I would say Saul made a mistake in showing the Brody tape too soon to her.Oh and aDIM, could you maybe discuss previews for next week in spoiler tags? I watch the show online so I don't see the previews once the episode finishes.