Went to the bottom so I didn't read any spoilers, but I get HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz for three months from Direct TV for being a loyal customer. Today Showtime has a Homeland marathon which I've set to record. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Holy mother what a great fucking finale! The first few episode were a little slow, but I watched the other 10 in just 2 days. Insanely good. I'm posses though that Carrie had to go through all that shit because of Brody. He better be held accountable in some sort the second season. How I wish I had Showtime! I'll be looking for a stream on Monday :)

Jesus Christ. I have been marathoning this show all day and am up to episode 9, and it's giving me fuckin' heart failure! Swerve after swerve after swerve. This is like crack!

Episodes 11 and 12 raise the game even higher. The finale is like all the best bits of 24 smashed together with better acting and writing. A certain series of scenes will have you hyperventilating and freaking.Season 2 premiere was solid.

Carrie's manic smile when she gets away from her Lebanese pursuer was chilling

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Ok, all caught up. Have to admit I was a bit let down by the finale in a selfish sort of way. I wanted Brody to hit the button, for a couple of reasons. One- the VP and his cabinet are pricks, two- I'm sadistic, three- it would vindicate Carrie. I guess it will all come to a head eventually, now that Brody is working his way up the US government. I hope he sticks with his convictions though.Claire Danes is unreal in this role. There's a lot more I could say about the show, but gist of it is I spent about 7 hours in a row watching it on Sunday and first thing I did when I got home yesterday was finish it up and start Season 2. Very compelling. Can't believe some of the crazy shit that's happened so far.

Edited by Silver Linings aDIM
  • Like 1

I still am in shock that Carrie started banging the terrorist. That is classic stuff. I almost screamed at my TV when they first hooked up. She was infatuated with him from the start, though. I wonder how hard they're going to push the "amnesia" angle from shock therapy.Also have to agree, loved that sick little smile she gave after kneeing the guy in the balls. From season preview it seems she'll be the Middle East for more than a few days..

I hope in Season 2 they pick up the dangling plot thread from Season 1 of

A mole in the government feeding Nazir intel about the CIA pursuit. They touched on it by the fact that somehow Nazir's reporter agent had the codes to Estes' safe on her, though that begs the question of why whoever obtained the codes didn't just steal from the safe instead of Brody

• Like 1

I hope in Season 2 they pick up the dangling plot thread from Season 1 of

A mole in the government feeding Nazir intel about the CIA pursuit. They touched on it by the fact that somehow Nazir's reporter agent had the codes to Estes' safe on her, though that begs the question of why whoever obtained the codes didn't just steal from the safe instead of Brody

I would've figured that Nazir wanted to make sure Brody was still a team player. He hadn't really gotten in contact with the guy since Walker died.

The one thing that's always bothered me about this show is that Brody's wife always calls him Brody. Who the hell ALWAYS calls their husband by their last name?

At first it was odd but now I'm used to it. Since everyone calls Brody Brody I'm fine with it.

I didn't watch the season preview.The daughter's gotten better as the show has gone on. I wanted her to punch the douchecock who was suggesting nuking the entire Middle East and couldn't understand basic ethnicity differences.