Paranoia (2013)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

A really interesting film with a fantastic supporting performance by Ford. The script could have been fleshed out more but an enjoyable film that kinda makes u think. More when i get to a pc.7.5/10

• Like 1

A really interesting film with a fantastic supporting performance by Ford. The script could have been fleshed out more but an enjoyable film that kinda makes u think. More when i get to a pc.7.5/10

7.5/10? you  must be the only person in the whole world, who has given such a rating for this movie. This is literally the worst movie of this summer. What a shit. Without Oldman and Ford, this would have definitely been a direct-to-video movie. rating is 2/10. 1 for Oldman and 1 for Ford.

7.5/10? you  must be the only person in the whole world, who has given such a rating for this movie. This is literally the worst movie of this summer. What a shit. Without Oldman and Ford, this would have definitely been a direct-to-video movie. rating is 2/10. 1 for Oldman and 1 for Ford.

Yea, but I don't care what other people think.  I enjoyed it and I'd see it again.

• Like 2

The plot is intriguing and the script appealed to me because it's what we all want.  We want what they have.  We want to be part of that club, that group and have that status.  But how do you get there and at what cost?

well i just watched this and decided it earns a B-  from me , sometimes i wonder if people don't rate a movie too hard

its not great but its not awful either , i was skeptic because i'm like oh no its the other hemsworth brother sighh i swear chris got all the good genes and talent but then i got into the film and forgot my prejudice against him ehh 

the story was good , who doesnt want to succeed or get a chance up the ladder ? i tots bought ford and oldman as frenemies with all the corporate shenanigans going on in the real world this story was very plausible 

ps: damn that car was sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

back to review lol

the girl was ok , his geek friends were ok ,

sawyer was sexyyyyy but he'd be sexy cleaning the garbage or selling poo :wub:

it killed 2 hrs for me , i saw more films in past 2 days than i had in a month , but now its tv wasteland what am i to do?