#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I do feel bad for original movies that bomb. Bomb/disappoints are great for the big movies. I am glad the hobbit disapointed on the domestic front even though I like LotR films. When big franchises disappoint it slows down the franchise films and make sure quality happens. All we now Marvel could start release 4-5 movies a year not caring about the quality.  

Franchises are necessary in that their steady and more predictable income streams for studios so they'll be a fact of life for years. But they do help in producing original movies because franchises can get tired and have to be replaced, refreshed, or rebooted.

Rth is so treasured, it's so amusing to watch. He posts and gets 20 likes, or more, in a few minutes.  :wub:

He must have more likes than posts.

• Like 1

He is the sexist of them all. He makes straight men gay when they look at him.  All the guys Marvel would seem and want to pay him millions. 

Dex, who are your favorite hot actors?

Shrek 2's run is absolutely mind-boggling. I love it, but still mind-boggling. 

It really is an enjoyable movie that deserves all the $$ that it got. Not an awards-worthy flick and weaker than its predecessor but still loads and loads of fun and one that I can watch again and again and again, without getting tired.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

It really is an enjoyable movie that deserves all the $$ that it got. Not an awards-worthy flick and weaker than its predecessor but still loads and loads of fun and one that I can watch again and again and again, without getting tired.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Memories!