#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

RS had some ridiculously low figure. BTC had 50M OW. Their breakdown this afternoon was 17/19/14

I can't see GG increase on saturday, since it had big late shows/midnights.

That's disappointing for Gatsby. About right for IM3. 

How so? How much were you expecting? The opening is above expectations, which is great. 19M is a great number. Most predicts had its OW in the 30's and I doubt it'll drop like Hanna Montana.

How so? How much were you expecting? The opening is above expectations, which is great. 19M is a great number. Most predicts had its OW in the 30's and I doubt it'll drop like Hanna Montana.

I was expected as of last night a 52-55 million OW. I was thinking today would be about 22-22.5M. 

I was expected as of last night a 52-55 million OW. I was thinking today would be about 22-22.5M. 

Still a good number though, another hit for Leo, and it seems audiences are enjoying it more than critics so the run should be good.

• Like 1

Great for both. 70M is locked for IM3 while GG should hit high 40's.  :D  :D  :D

I'm bad at extrapolating, how do we know that 70M is locked for IM3? I thought it could go a bit below 70M with that borderline 20M

I was hoping for around 45M, so that number looks fine.

I'm bad at extrapolating, how do we know that 70M is locked for IM3? I thought it could go a bit below 70M with that borderline 20M

Saturday jump will be near 50% and Sunday drop of 30%. Also, it's Mothers day on Sunday so hold should be strong. :)

72M weekend

• Like 1

Kudos to everyone who predicted the 160%+ jump for IM3. I had been saying from the beginning that it's playing well with families and this jump proves it again. :D:D:D

I'm still smelling a bigger Friday and a big Saturday. Definitely a solid number after all the ups and downs during the week. Now anxiously sting for RTH update #2 :lol: Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 1

Friday and Saturday Jumps for Summer Starters

IM1  179% +44%

SM3 190.5% +47%

X2  +169% +38%

SM +167%  +53%

TA  +136% +47%

I remember people would get disappointed with TA Friday increases and happy about the Saturday numbers lol.