baumer

Thurs Numbers STID 11.4 GG 3.4 IM3 3.3

What an amazing day, first the epic meltdown over STID and now IM3 joins an exclusive company of 300/1B WW.  :D  :D  :D

And Gatsby upsets Iron Man yet again in the american box office  :ph34r:

What an amazing day, first the epic meltdown over STID and now IM3 joins an exclusive company of 300/1B WW.  :D  :D

Trek numbers really dampen my mood :( but I'm overjoyed for IM3  :D So conflicted  :mellow:

And Gatsby upsets Iron Man yet again in the american box office  :ph34r:

1 billion and counting. IM3 can take the hit.

Edited by ECSTASY

Yeah because they expect 10 days before the movie opens it will change its release date. Very logical right?

Stop being in denial and using the change as scapegoat. It doesnt matter if Paramount changed it 2 days before, all of the tv spots and ads would've been changed as well. Poster may be different, but interactive ads have to be changed. When WB changed TH3, the next day tv spots were saying May 23. THe commericials have been airing through the NBA Playoffs, a billion season finales, even on random channels like History Channel. People knew. I had friends that knew, and they don't go on BOM. Yeah.

• Like 1

SHHHH, you and I know that, but don't tell the kids.

;)

The line from Abott and Costello meet Frankenstien:Abott: Dracula is dead, I know that and you know that.

Costello: Aww but does Dracula know that?

Sure the release date is a factor in the low STID OD. However I have a question.

So when the release date change was made known did you guys adjust your prediction accordingly? Or did you keep the same predictions thinking that STID would still perform?

No no they said May 16 or this Thursday. Even commericals like the Acer computer.

Sorry bud,

I saw it with my own eyes during the Warriors v. Spurs game. Saw it twice.