theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Yep. Paramount is just really bad at releasing things.

No wonder Disney paid Paramount money so they wouldn't distribute The Avengers and IM3. I wonder if they made more money off those 2 movies(without doing anything) than they will off of STID?

Yeah choosing what movie to see based on your perception of hotness. So you'll never see Elephant Man then. :lol:

I wasn't talking about myself though. I was talking about the females that chose TGG over ST2.  I watch all kinds of movies even if the lead is not hot. But I aint gonna lie, a little eye candy aint never hurt nobody, lol.

• Like 1

Pine's great but he's no star.

A bit lacking in charisma yeah.

He has already his second franchise in the bag though with the re-boot of Jack Ryan so Hollywood is banking on him quite hard.

He has already his second franchise in the bag though with the re-boot of Jack Ryan so Hollywood is banking on him quite hard.

If Branagh can't make him happen then he's a lost cause.

• Like 2

He's an okay actor though.

I think he's really good actually. Not sure why he hasn't broke out yet, maybe because he comes across a bit serious in interviews.

Edited by Floppit Floppeeeddd
  • Like 1

Chris Pine was not a worthy successor to this man at all.

Posted Image

• Like 2

I think he's really good actually. Not sure why he hasn't broke out yet, maybe because he comes across a bit serious in interviews.

I'm looking forward to Jack Ryan. 

• Like 2

To be fair none of the Star Trek cast has really broken out. Hemsworth did but only because he landed the Thor role. Saldana and Pine are both close but not quite there yet

To be fair none of the Star Trek cast has really broken out. Hemsworth did but only because he landed the Thor role. Saldana and Pine are both close but not quite there yet

Hemsowrth needs to see how can do without playing the same type of performance.