theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Ugh your making more discouraged lol

I know sorry. I wasn't gonna post but Sam did asked. I was gonna wait until later to see if evening shows would sell out.

• Like 1

Yeah, I watched both ST and IM3 in 2D, so I wouldn't know how the 3D is. I say it's a bitch cause people seem to actively avoiding it, like I do, hence hardly any sell outs :lol:3D is just not for me. If it can be good like Avatar and Life of Pi, then I'm in. Otherwise, I have generally given up on it at this point.

Well I first watched IM3 in IMAX 3D and got a headache. Of course that may have been more from the couple of glasses of wine I had :lol:

Damn, Peeples is not selling out today, after that phenomenal 200%+ Friday jump?

Peeples is only playing in theaters than can seat one thousand, but don't worry all the shows are close to sold out.

Edited by VanAuger32
  • Like 1

LOL I had to squint to see that. LMAO yeah they did.  so yay

There's a lot of showings for all movies in that theater though, so I can see why sell outs are not quite there.

There's a lot of showings for all movies in that theater though, so I can see why sell outs are not quite there.

Yes so true. My local theater has a lot of showings as well. Not a single sell out for any movie so far.

You think meltdowns are bad right now, if it drops on Saturday board will crash.  :lol:

I'll admit that, even though I really liked the movie, there's a dark part of me that wants to see just how disappointing Trek's performance can get.

If you're gonna fall, fall all the way!

• Like 1