theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

People are overpredicting fast 6 as well

Not on the level of Trek. And there are many other factors from F6 to reason increases than from ST2, but I agree, every movie - F6, STID, IM3, CF, Thor, Croods, PR, even Gravity has op's, but you have to admit Trek's was out of control. I dont see $300M for Fast 6, and thats my most anticipated movie, its just not realistic, at least atm.

You know I have wondered if Nikki's theater chain is a nationwide or is it one that is possibly just in one area of the US? Like if it is on the East coast a Western or a Tyler Perry film would not be tracking that well.

All the studio executives are calling her all the time.

All the studio executives are calling her all the time.

True, but I was wondering that.

At least Paramount didn't mess up on the level they did with Nemesis (having someone who never watched Trek direct, releasing it right before LOTR...)

Many people of the GA, and even me, still dont know who the f he is. They shoulve used a more known American actor instead of that characters name.

STAR TREK BROTHER IN KHAN

Since Kirk has Khan's blood, aren't they related now..??

The characters even have the same firs alphabet

They really should have advertised the twist in the trailers, keeping it a secret was a bad idea. It would have brought more people into opening weekend.

Problem is then people complain about giving away the twist. Like in Terminator 4.

They really should have advertised the twist in the trailers, keeping it a secret was a bad idea. It would have brought more people into opening weekend.

I dunno. I think if you know who he is, you already guessed it, and if you don't know, you don't care. Plus, I don't think it's a twist. It's just part of the plot that wasn't revealed.

STAR TREK BROTHER IN KHAN

Since Kirk has Khan's blood, aren't they related now..??

The characters even have the same firs alphabet

Haha I don't know anything about ST so I really wouldn't know

Edited by jandrew

Not on the level of Trek. And there are many other factors from F6 to reason increases than from ST2, but I agree, every movie - F6, STID, IM3, CF, Thor, Croods, PR, even Gravity has op's, but you have to admit Trek's was out of control. I dont see $300M for Fast 6, and thats my most anticipated movie, its just not realistic, at least atm.

It's not unrealistic predict 300m for a sequel in 3D to a beloved 257m movie.