theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Dude you absolutely DESTROY the IM3 thread. You have over 1000 posts and the next closest person is 500. Somehow I have the most posts in TH3 thread haha.

there's a lot of people with some crazy ass numbers in the Star Wars thread, considering how big that thread is going to get over the next few years

just wait until we start getting single publicity photo sneak peeks of characters like Aurra Sing and Jango Fett from the prequels

• Like 1

My rational side wants to tell you no, but that'd be kinda hypocritical. :lol:

Haha. It's awful isn't it. I've had only 2 cigs in the past 14 days. I've been running big time and cutting out the cigs is really paying off, I did 10 miles again yesterday and didn't have any trouble with my breathing, but it's hard to just completely cut them out especially after a few beers. 1 cig when drinking is better than the usual 10.

Lol @ premature celebrations. This is a lower than expected 4-day for STID and the legs are going to be weak. It is a mediocre movie and FF6 is gonna destroy it next week. It is already breaking records OS unlike STID last week.

Lol @ premature celebrations. This is a lower than expected 4-day for STID and the legs are going to be weak. It is a mediocre movie and FF6 is gonna destroy it next week. It is already breaking records OS unlike STID last week. 

Oh shut up and let us enjoy ourselves, if only for one night. 

• Like 5

I'm very free these days  :lol: College life is easy on me right now.

I thought I posted a lot but damn!It's all good. I post most of the times at work.

:D All good, especially for my BSG  :P Still haven't seen the movie yet though, gonna rectify that tomorrow  :)

I saw it this evening. Very good movie, ending felt a bit rushed but overall on par with the first one. 8.5/10  :D

• Like 1

I'm very free these days  :lol: College life is easy on me right now.

:lol: I didn't go on the actual BO part of the forum for a while during the spring and when I came back you'd come along with your 300 posts and I had to check to see if you were new or if my eyes had just completely missed you before. :lol: 

• Like 1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought I posted a lot but damn!It's all good. I post most of the times at work.

I think half of my posts are of pictures and gifs, so you know, you can chalk it up to obsessions/craziness, whichever works  :P

Well I am obssessed with Django for some odd reason and I want to see Kirk UNCHAINED!

One of my friends was talking about this movie tonight and he called it "Di-jango Unchained", like the way Digiorno Pizza is pronounced.

I was like "C-nt, the D is silent".

Posted Image

• Like 1