theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Lol @ premature celebrations. This is a lower than expected 4-day for STID and the legs are going to be weak. It is a mediocre movie and FF6 is gonna destroy it next week. It is already breaking records OS unlike STID last week.

WOM has been extremely positive. Maybe mediocre to you but GA likes it.

Ha ha-yeah I was looking up stuff about the original Django. Last night I was looking up recut trailers and found a few funny ones for Django, a couple funny ones for Potter also (Like the Rocky Horror Potter show, lets just say you may never look at Snape the same again),  oh Up dubbed with Gran Torrino's trailer was a classic. (There are horror recut ones that are funny)

I think half of my posts are of pictures and gifs, so you know, you can chalk it up to obsessions/craziness, whichever works  :P

You are a great poster! I didn't know if you were knew either, lol. I just went with the flow. You are a lot of fun!

• Like 1

Lol @ premature celebrations. This is a lower than expected 4-day for STID and the legs are going to be weak. It is a mediocre movie and FF6 is gonna destroy it next week. It is already breaking records OS unlike STID last week. 

I think WOM will be good, not as good as the first's, and FF6 will indeed hurt it. But I wouldn't post stuff like this when the pendulum is swinging in the positive direction because you know you're gonna get trashed. :)

To echo what I was talking about earlier about overpredicting for fast 6 

Firedeep?  He doesn't count, lol.  He's so fickle. He will turn on a movie at the drop of a hat. 1 billion today- flop tomorrow.

• Like 1